'oppa'~ jungkook

english
korean

"hey y'all, welcome back to my channel. so today i am going to be doing a challenge that i've seen going around on youtube lately, and it's where you call your boyfriend 'daddy' for 24 hours to see how they react. well as you all know, my boy friend is korean so we're going to be saying 'oppa' instead. in english oppa is a term that girls use to call their older male friends. but over the years it has been i guess you could sexualized just like the word daddy," you explain to your subscribers.

"ok so kookie is out right now with his friend but he texted me earlier saying that he was stopping to get us food and that he'll be here soon. so i'll see y'all when he gets here."

~

"beautiful ! i'm back," jungkook says as he walks through the door. you walk to him with camera in your hand recording and give him a hug and a kiss.

"hey jungkookie say hi to the video," you smile.

he furrows his eyebrows, "you're speaking korean in your video today."

"yes. it's a challenge they wanted me to do for 24 hours."

"oh ok that's fun," he smile widely.

"very. so what did you bring me oppa."

"i bought some chic- what."

"what."

"what did you call me ?"

"oppa."

"y/n."

"what ! this is a korean speaking day. and oppa is korean babe. i mean oppa."

he chuckles, "i guess." he licks his lips and looks at the camera before looking back down at the bag of food. "i bought some chicken."

"ok let's go to the kitchen oppa," you grab his hand and pull him into the kitchen, trying not to laugh.

he sits the bag down in the counter and takes out the boxes of chicken.

"smells good, ko-oppa," you catch yourself but not good enough to go unnoticed.

"are you doing this on purpose," jungkook asks tilting his head to the side.

"doing what on purpose," you say innocently.

"calling me oppa," he walks to your side of the island and lifts you up from your chair and sits you on the counter. "are trying to start something ? because you know what that does to me." he says in your ear, standing between your legs. his hands go your thighs and he moves his hands up and down.

"what does it do to you," you say as if you don't know.

his right hand moves from your thigh, up your stomach, chest and all the way to your neck. he wraps his fingers around it and squeezing slightly, "you wanna find out ?"

you gasp and look at the camera. jungkook's eyes follow and then looks back at you.

something clicking in his head.

"oh i see. this was that little challenge thing from youtube huh." he looks back at the camera and smiles his bunny smile. "i win," he says brightly. "y/n loses," his voice drops. "so she gets a punishment. bye guys!" he clicks the camera off.

"you ready beautiful."

"y-yes."

"yes what," his hand around your neck tightens.

"oppa."

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜

UPDATE: i'm gonna re-do this chapter & make it longer