'shower'~ yoongi

"princess," yoongi says.

"yeah," you say not looking up from your phone.

"i wanna take a shower."

"then go take a shower," you chuckle.

"but i wanna take one with you," he pokes your cheek.

you finally look up from your phone and look towards him and see him pouting. "alright come on you big baby."

"im not a baby," he pouts harder.

"well you're my baby," you say grabbing his hand and leading him into the bathroom.

you turn on the water to get warm and you both begin to of your clothes. you put in a shower cap since you don't want your hair getting wet before you step in first and then him right behind. he pulls you against his chest as y'all stand under the hot water.

in past relationships when you'd take a shower with your significant other, they'd say the water was 'too hot' but yoongi loves it just as much as you do.

"can you wash my hair, please," he asks you.

"so that's why you wanted me to take a shower with you."

"pfft no," he lies.

"mhm," you say grabbing his favorite shampoo. you switch places with him, "wet your hair a bit."

he put his head underwater as you squeeze some in your palm. he steps out you begin to lather the shampoo in his hair.

as you run your fingers through his hair, he struggles to keep his moans to himself. noticing, you struggle to keep in your giggles.

"does it feel good baby," you smile.

"very," he groans. you push his head under the water to rinse out the suds. you lather up some shampoo and wash it a second time before putting in some conditioner.

after finishing all that, y'all wash up and then get out the shower. y'all put on y'all matching robes that he bought y'all for christmas.

you grab your phone off the counter and pull him in for some mirror selfies. something that y'all do after y'all take showers together.

"i like that one," he says pointing at one of the pictures, which was you on the countertop, him standing in between your legs with his arms wrapped around your waist.

"yeah, that's cute," you say pressing on it and posting it to your private story.

"can you dye my hair ?"

"yoongi i am not your hairstylist."

"but you are one," he says.

"not yours though. and i don't want you to get in trouble with the company."

he pouts.

"and that pouting shit isn't going to work."

he drops immediately, and replaces it with a smirk. "well then maybe something else will," he grabs you and throws you over his shoulder, and walks into y'all bedroom.

what y'all think he did ?

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me 💜💜💜