'shower'~ jungkook

jungkook kisses you softly, thrusting into you slowly but so deeply, filling you up.

"oh jungkook," you moan.

shower sex wasn't really your favorite sex but jungkook somehow always got what he wanted.

"shit y/n," groans in your ear, "you feel so good."

his speed starts increasing and you bite on your bottom lip to keep in the moans.

he brings his hand up and uses his thumb to take your lip out your mouth, "i wanna hear those pretty sound baby."

"b-but taylor's will hear."

"let her hear," he brings his hand down rubs your clit, making you twist your face in pleasure.

"oh my god!! jungkook!"

~

y'all get out the shower and rush to your bedroom so taylor doesn't see y'all. once inside you to your coset and find the clothes that jungkook leaves when he stays over.

"here," you toss them.

"thanks."

after you get dressed, you walk out and go to the kitchen and get y'all something to snack on.

when you enter the kitchen you see taylor.

"hey girl," you say.

"hey y/n. so how was it."

"how was what ?"

"the shower."

you freeze for a bit, "um good."

"i bet," she chuckles. "next time give me a heads up. the hot delivery man came and was questioning."

"and what did you say ?"

"that i was watching porn, like this the kissing booth or something."

you chuckle, "sorry."

"it's fine because he bought it and thought it was hot and gave me his number."

"well everyone's happy i guess," you chuckle.

whew, finally finished with this series.

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜