'vampire'~ hoseok

"oh my god baby, get up!" you say to your barely conscious boyfriend.

him and his friends are in the middle of a fight to protect you i know cliché lmao.

and they were doing great until the enemies got hoseok real good, sending him flying half way across the field.

"oh my- guys he's not moving," you start to cry.

"shit," namjoon says under his breath.

"he needs blood," jimin says.

you look at him and then back to hoseok, "ok what do i do."

"what, no y/n! no," jungkook says.

"how else is he going to get up then," jimin says. "hm."

jimin looks at you and grabs your wrist. "you trust me." you nod. his fangs extend and he brings your wrist to his mouth and bites. just enough to draw blood.

as your blood, spill down your arm, everything goes still and silent. only thing heard are the trees moving in the wind.

"y/n you need to hurry before they realize it's you," taehyung strains. you nod your head and bring your dripping wrist over hoseoks slightly parted mouth.

after a few seconds his eyes open and he grabs your arm quickly and pushes your wrist closer and tighter to his lips.

jimin goes to the other side of him, close to his ear, "alright hobi, it's y/n remember. so you can't suck her dry."

hoseok's eyes focus in on you, before he finally releases. "y/n i-"

"you can talk later, now get your ass up," jimin interrupts. "y/n you need to get back in the house and patch yourself up. go"

"ok," you get up and sprint back to the house. you grab the first aid kit and start cleaning the wound and wrapping bandages around it.

"wow. is this what my life has come to," you say to yourself.

"i guess it has darling," one of the enemy vampires say from behind scaring you. you turn around and see the one that knocked out hoseok.

"you see when i flung your little boyfriend like a frisbee, i thought he was done for," he starts. "but then you popped up and gave him....a little boost. and im not happy about that. he got a taste before i did."

you eye the stake that's sitting on the counter behind without him noticing.

"but that's ok i guess. cause that means i get the last taste." he starts walking towards you and you walk around, circling the kitchen island.

"now don't start running away. you weren't doing that with him."

you stop walking and he stands right in front you.

"good girl," he grabs you by the waist and pulls you close. he sniffs your neck, "im gonna enjoy this." his fangs extend and goes to bite you but you quickly push the stake through his back making him yell in pain.

you push him away and run to the front door. you walk and get snatch by someone making you scream, cause the person to cover your mouth and whisper in your ear, "it's me baby girl," the voice belonging to hoseok.

you turn around in his arms and hug him tightly, "hobi."

"yes im here," he says squeezing you tight. "im here."

you pull back, "he's not dead, he's-"

he cuts your rambling off with a sweet, passionate kiss, bringing butterflies to your stomach. "the guys are handling him, ok. don't worry about it, they've got it covered."

you nod. he looks down at your wrist and grabs it gently with sad eyes, "y/n im sorry."

"don't be. i wanted to help you and i did."

he looks at you cups your face and rubs his thumbs on your cheeks. "i love you."

"i love you too."

ehhh

please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me💜💜💜

UPDATE: i lowkey ate with this one too🤪

UPDATE again: going through this whole book again to see which ones i want to make a story out of and why did this slay so hard