'baby phat'~ seokjin

after having your twins hyunjin and yoojin, you had gained a bit of weight.

you currently had both your sleeping baby boys in your arms, standing from of their shared crib to put them in gently. you kiss each of them in the forehead and walk out of the room and close the door softly.

you walk down to your shared bedroom with your handsome husband who's on the bed waiting for you.

"wow, that's a new record."

"nah they was just tired today," you chuckle, climbing on top of him. you wrap your arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

his arms circle around your waist pulling you closer against him.

you pull back from the kiss and let out a sigh. you both haven't much intimate alone time since the twins were born and it was to finally have some.

jin's hands move to your waist grips your sides. "hm, jagi." he moves you and pushes you against his groin making him groan and you whimper.

"you think we have time," you ask.

"plenty," he hooks his fingers in your shorts and pulls them down along with your panties. you unbuckle his pants, and he lifts himself up to help. you pull them down to his knees before hovering your drenched core over his red, angry tip.

you go down his shaft, slowly filling you up. your eyes rolling to the back of your head and him panting while rubbing your thighs, giving you time to adjust. after a few seconds you start to move your hips slowly. jin thrusts up into you at the same pace, exhaling heavily.

after a while you start to bounce on top of him, making him grip your hips. you lean down and kiss his lips passionately. he thrust up into faster and harder making you silently scream in his mouth, not want to wake up the boys. "oh my god! jin, yes!" you whisper placing your forehead on his.

"you feel so good on me jagi," he hands grip tighter on your hips. "i love your body y/n, it's perfect."

"j-jin," you bounce faster, him slamming you down harder. the sounds of skin slapping, pants and whispers filled the room. "i'm g-gonna cum!"

"hold it jagi, i'm almost there," he thrust faster until he's closer to his release, his fingers move to your clit and rub you quickly. "cum jagi," he breathes out huskily.

you feel yourself clench around him and let out a loud moan as you release your juices on him. "oh jin! i'm cumming!"

one. two. three more pumps he release inside of you groans, "oh yes!"

you collapse on him and connect y'all lips as he still moves inside you, you feel him harden again. "jin ?"

"it's not my fault y/n. i'm suffering from withdrawal," he flips y'all over and pulls out of you. he takes his pants all the way off and pulls his shirt over his head.

he grabs your ankles and spreads your legs and puts them over his shoulders before pushing back into you all at once.

"ooooh jin," you whimper.

"feel good jagi ?" he moves out before slamming back inside.

"yes!"

"yes..." he slams again.

"yes ! it feels good!"

hearing that he pounds into you, sinful sounds leaving y'all mouths.

one of the legs on his shoulders he takes and kiss down it, relishing and appreciating what's his.

"you're so beautiful baby. don't forget it," he leans down and intertwines y'all hands above your head. "i love you y/n."

"i love you too jin," you seal with a kiss as he pumps into you drawing you to both y'all release. moaning in each other's mouths.

hot and sweaty. out of breath and tired. loved and pleasured, you both stay close together after he pulls out of you.

just a few moments of peaceful silence after the love session. you hear one of your baby boys cries through the baby monitor.

you both sigh, "well that was great while it lasted," you say starting to get up. jin stopping you, "i got them, go start the shower for us," he says pulling on his pants before walking out the room.

us ? oh this boy not done. you think to yourself, eagerly rushing to the bathroom.

what y'all think ?

request

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜