'first time'~ seokjin

you never forget meeting the love of your life.

"are you stupid ? i can't just go up to him !" you say to your best friend.

"why not," she asks putting her hand on her hip.

"look at him. he is so perfect and look at me. dusty. and he probably already has a girl friend."

"he doesn't."

"how do you know."

"because a man like him....mmh, i know he's single. but it's not gonna be east to bag him."

"exactly and i don't like complicated shit do therefore, i'm not doing it."

"yes you are."

"no i'm not not."

"yes you are."

"no i'm not."

"he'a coming over here."

"no i'm n- what !"

"hey ladies, sorry to bother you but i was wondering if one of you could help me find building c."

"y/n can help," your best friend says pushing you closer to him. you're currently shitting bricks.

"if you don't mind," he smiles.

he is so sexy. you say in your head.

"she doesn't," your best friend says.

"well ok, let's go."

"yeah go, don't wanna make him late y/n."

i am going to kill her.

the two of you start walking down to the other buildings and he decides to speak up, "i'm seokjin by the way, but you can call me jin or handsome. whichever you prefer," he chuckles.

you chuckle back, "i'm y/n."

"so i call you y/n or do i call you gorgeous," he says making you flustered. good thing your skin was darks because you would as red as a rose.

"um, whichever you prefer," you say shyly.

"then gorgeous it is," he says.

"yeah, well building three is right here. are you majoring in music ?"

"yeah i am actually," he says. "i have a passion for singing and hope to one day sing in front of thousands of people.

"well i'll be rooting for you," you say.

"thanks y/n. i'll see you around ?"

"yeah i'm building four so we'll probably see each other a lot."

"i mean as in me taking you out."

oh.

"that t-too, which ever you prefer."

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜