'shower'~ namjoon

after you clench around him, y'all letting out y'all final moans, you get off of him and lay down next to him. he pulls you close, wrapping his arms around you and kisses you deeply.

"i love you y/n," he says.

"i love you too," you say back.

after snuggling a bit he gets out of the bed, making you do grabby hands for him to come back.

he chuckles, "let's take a shower and get fresh sheets and then we can cuddle all you want."

"fine," you huff. you get out of bed and pull the sheets off and take them to the laundry room and throw them in the washer.

you go back to y'all room and go into the bathroom, to see the water already started, namjoon waiting for you.

when he sees you, he grabs you by the waist and pulls you against him, to kiss you. he lifts you up and puts you on the counter.

"i thought. we were. taking a shower," you say in between kisses.

"we are, but your just too tempting," he says positioning himself at your entrance before pushing inside of you. you throw your head back and at the feeling.

"oh my god," you whimper.

he thrust inside you at a steady pace. not too fast and not too slow.

"oh you feel so good around me baby," he says thrusting harder. he puts his head on your shoulder to muffle his moans.

"f-faster joonie. f-faster."

he moves his hips faster into you.

soon you both meet your release.

you bring your lips to his, moaning into each other mouths.

"you horny boy," you giggle.

"im sorry. i can't help it," he says sheepishly looking down, still moving a bit inside you to ride out the high.

"well now the water's probably cold," you say.

"well in that case," he pulls out of you slowly and goes to turn off the water. "round three ?"

y'all namjoon is so fucking sexy. i can't take it sometimes.

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜