'thanks'~ jimin

"wow look at her," taehyung says to jimin as you dance to the soft music.

"yeah," jimin says breathless.

the two are standing out side of the closed studio door, looking through the little window, watching you dance. something that the two usually did, more so jimin than taehyung.

sensing someone watching you, you stop dancing and turn around, to see two heads duck. you chuckle knowing exactly who it is. you go turn off the music before going to open the door, revealing the two 95s .

"can i help you boys," you smile leaning against the door frame with your arms crossed.

"uh actually yeah, jimin wanted me to come with him since he was nervous," taehyung says.

"nervous about what ?"

"yeah nervous about what," jimin frowns.

"asking you out."

"what," you both say in unison. yours more in confusion and his in shock.

"jiminie, you wanted to ask me out," you say looking at him.

"yeah jiminie you wanted to ask her out right," taehyung prompts.

"uh yeah."

"yeah ?" you question.

he clears his throat, "yes."

"ok," you smile.

"really ?!"

"yeah," you kiss him on the cheek, "just text me when. now boys i have to get back in there so i'll see you later."

"bye y/n," taehyung says waving. "say bye jimin," he picks up jimins hand and waves, "bye y/n," he imitates.

you chuckle and close the door.

meanwhile, jimin snatches his hand away from his best friend. "why did you do that!"

"um i was expecting maybe a thank you. i just helped you out big time."

"i didn't need your help."

he gives jimin a look.

"ok whatever."

"now where is my thank you."

"thanks."

eh

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜