'shower'~ hoseok

you and your best friend hoseok walk into your apartment after dancing together at the studio down the street.

"your apartment is so cute," hoseok says as walks in after you.

"and you say that everytime you come over," you chuckle. "you can help yourself to anything in the kitchen, im gonna go take a shower and then you can get in after me."

"or....what if we....showered....together."

you blink at him, "what."

"shower together. you know to um save water."

"save water ?"

"yeah. wouldn't to run up the water bill."

you chuckle, "hobi this is an apartment, i don't pay a water bill."

"oh well then we can shower twice as long then."

"whatever, come on," you say walking to the back.

"wait really ?"

"hurry up before i change my mind," you say taking off your shirt. he follows you quickly to the bathroom. you turn on the shower and then turn back towards him.

"wow," you say scanning his body. "wow."

"you said that already."

"oh wow."

he chuckles, "ok your turn."

you pull down your pants along with your underwear. once you stand back up, hoseok is right in front of you.

"let me help you with that," he says turning you around swiftly. he unclips your bra, pulling down the straps slowly.

he runs his fingertips down your arms, giving you chills.

"let get in before the water gets cold hm," he says deeply into your ear.

you nod your and step in before him.

you grab your loofah and squeeze some soap onto and begin wash your body.

hoseok watches as you lather your body up.

you stand under the water and rinse off the suds.

he steps closer to you and grabs you by your hips, pulling you against him.

you feel his member brush against you clit, making you gasp, "hobi."

he presses you up against the tile wall, "i want you y/n."

"then have me."

"wh-what?"

"i said, i have me," you push up against his dick. "catch me."

you jump a bit and grabs your thick thighs as you wrap them around his waist.

he grabs his member and positions it at your entrance, "are you sure."

"yes."

that's all he needed to hear before he pushes inside of you, you both letting out moans.

woohoo!

after the session y'all get out of the shower and walk out the bathroom running into your best friend and roommate, jasmine.

"well about time."

sorry for leaving y'all high and dry, but i didn't feel like writing a smut lmaooo, but we all know hobi did his thing 👀

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜