'tired'~ hoseok

hoseok had a long day of practice at the studio and just wanted to come home and be with you, his girl friend.

"y/n, babygirl i'm home," he says walking through the front door.

you emerge from the living room and walk over to him. "hey baby," you say wrapping your arms around his neck to kiss.

"aish, y/n i'm all sweaty," he says trying to back up but you won't let him.

"you've been sweatier," you say biting his lip.

he chuckles deeply, "yeah i guess so," he kisses you back bring his hands to your thighs and lifting you up and carrying you to the living room and laying you on the couch.

he get in between your legs and lays on top of you, not putting his full weight on you. you wrap you legs around his waist and grip your hands on his oversized tshirt.

you both continue making out for few more minutes. not rushing it, not trying to make it into something else, just simply kissing each other.

after pulling away from you he smiles his bright sunny smile, making your heart flutter and you smile as well.

he gets up much to your complaints to go take a shower. you go wet in your bed room until he's finished.

walking out of the bathroom with his sweatpants hanging low, exposing his v-line and showing off his toned chest. and a towel draped around his shoulders to dry his hair.

as much as sweaty hobi was sexy. fresh out the shower hobi is much sexier.

he puts the towel in the dirty clothes and gets into bed with you, snuggling close under the covers. he shoves his face in your chest while you run your fingers through his hair. his favorite thing for you to do when he's really tired.

"how was practice ?"

"it was good but tiring. the choreo for this comeback is difficult so some members needed extra help."

"well it's good that you helped them. you know they look up to you."

"i don't why."

"because you're amazing hobi. you're a fun bright spirit and always positive. you can be scary sometime but that means that you mean business and want thing done but you can also have fun when it's time to have fun. you're a good friend and even better boy friend," you say cupping his cheeks and kiss his soft lips.

"i love you hobi."

"i love you too babygirl."

this was low key rushed because i have plans but i wanted to post something for y'all before i left.

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜💜