'back seat'~ namjoon

"don't make a mess in my car bitch," your best friend tells you and she tosses you her car keys.

"we won't," you say catching them. you grab namjoon a hand and y'all walk quickly out of the building.

you, your best friend and namjoon were invited to a fashion event tonight to see one of y'all friends walk the run way. it's about an hour until the show actually starts and namjoon was getting a bit handsy seeing you in the dress you were wearing.

you hit the unlock button on the key, making the car beep twice.

"front or back ?"

"back," he says opening the door and getting in. you climb in on top of him and close the door. after doing so, you turn back to him and he captures your lips with his.

his roam down to your behind, squeezing tightly, making you moan in his mouth.
you unbuckle his dress pants and pull them down a bit along with his underwear, his erect member springing out. you wrap your fingers around it, pumping him slowly. he head falls back and profanities leave his mouth. "awh fuck," he says deeply. making you wetter my by the second.

he pulls up your dress and slips your panties down and grabs your waist to align you with him. after a few seconds his slams you down on him.

"oooooh my god !" you scream, eyes rolling back, mouth hung open.

he starts thrusting up into you slowly, his head leaning back against the seat.

you bounce on top of him after getting adjusted. he wraps his arms around your back, hooking them under your arms, hands on your shoulders, pushing you down on him. "joonie ! oh my god baby !"

"oh you're so pretty baby," he grunts. "you look so good in this dress."

"i make you feel g-good ?"

"so good baby. so so good," he leaves wet kisses on your neck. one of his hands go to your clit and rubs in circles. "joon ! baby, i'm so close !"

"come on y/n, cum all over my dick. come on," he moves his hands to your waist helping you slide down as he thrusts up.

"oh my god ! i'm cumming !," you move your hips frantically, riding out your high. namjoon flips you on your back, on the seat rams into you, chasing his high. "oh i'm cumming! mmm."

once down from y'all high he pulls out of you and pulls his pants back up. he leans and reaches in the front and grabs the wipes out of the glove compartment, something that y'all stored last time y'all did the did in your friend car. he wipes you down, make sure to be gentle, before pulling your panties back up.

"you ready to go back in," he asks.

"just give me a minute," you say trying to collect your thoughts before y'all head back inside as if nothing happened.

please don't forget to vote, comment and follow me💜💜