Taking care of Nook

Tom's POV

Ms. Y/n was carrying me to T&T mart where we would tell the boys about the whole situation, yes. But it was very difficult to hide my emotions at this size. Lyle and I always talk about our personal lives when no one is around in the shop. But I regret admitting to him that I was in love with Ms. Y/n... "Hold on Mr. Nook, it might be bumpy," Y/n said as she began to run faster. She cradled me in her chest where I couldn't help but feel my face slowly redden. She pressed my face on her skin. My mind wandered off a little, making my face even more flustered. I couldn't help it! Ms. Y/n was young and beautiful. I couldn't see a future for us... But it made me feel oh so embarrassed when I would fantasize about us...

"We're here!" Ms. Y/n held me up in her hands. "Oh, it must have been hot! You are really sweaty Mr. Nook! I'm so sorry!"

"No-no It's quite alright..." I looked away, my blushing face wasn't going to hide itself...

"Timmy! Tommy!" Ms. Y/n greeted the boys. She seemed to be very fond of them, as they were to her. She would make a great mother someday... My face got hotter just thinking about it...

Y/n's POV

"What happened to Uncle Nook!?" Tommy panicked as he stared wide-eyed at Nook. "U-Uncle Nook... You are so... Tiny!" Timmy proceeds to pat Nook on the head.

"It seems there was a little mistake with a wish I asked a Ghost genie.." I scratched my head.

"What was your wish Ms. Y/n?" Timmy looked up at me.

"Well...I wanted the Ghost to sorta cast a physical spell on a person in the town to see who was attracted to me without having to ask them..." I looked down a little embarrassed, what kinda wish was that anyway? I felt so ashamed.

Timmy and Tommy looked at each other and burst into laughter.

Tom's POV

I might have also told the boys about my little crush on the mayor...

Y/n's POV

My face got red hot in a second. "I-I just wanted to know that's all!" Even The nooklings thought my wish was silly! But I understand why they would want to make fun of me...

"Oh, Ms. Y/n we are not laughing at your wish! That's a pretty smart wish actually!" Tommy giggled.

"Then why are you laughing? It's okay to admit it was a dumb wish..."

"Well, we don't think the Ghost made a mistake... I mean he is a magical genie ghost after all!" Timmy giggled.

"Pfft, well I don't believe that silly ghost..." I nodded my head in disagreement.

"W-we just came to check if it was going to be alright with you boys. I might not be home and we just wanted to see if the two of you could take care of yourselves for a while. At least until I get back to my normal size, hm?" Tom spoke. I have to admit he looked adorable, it just made me want to smother him in cuddles! But I can't forget that he is my very strict landlord! No, no what am I even thinking!

"Of course Uncle Nook! You know we can take care of ourselves!" Timmy exclaimed. "yeah! We'll be good!" Tommy continued.

"Good...Well, Goodbye now boys. Take care, yes?" Tom seemed like a very different person to the Nooklings. He acted very caringly and sweetly. He was definitely a great Uncle. I wonder if the Nooklings saw me as their mother figure... Nah... but that would be rather nice... I smiled to myself.

I left the shop, still carrying Nook in my hands. I was heading over to my house when I heard a small rumbling noise. I looked down at Nook. "I- Apologize... I haven't really eaten much since this morning you see.." Tom explained. "Me either! I'm starving. I'll make us some dinner as soon as I get home!" I hurried home and placed Nook on the kitchen table while I made some food.