Prologue

authors note: this takes place directly after the events in undertale which means like RIGHT AFTER, so thats all enjoy :D

NARRATOR POV:

It was a new day, Frisk is laying in her baby blue bedroom bed, she looks to her left and sees a slice of one of toriel's signature butterscotch-cinnamon pies.  Frisk smiles at this and devours it instantly. Frisk exits her room and sees that toriel is not at home.  She assumes that the pie would be her breakfast for the day, which to her is alright because that pie was very filling. She exits her house and breaths in the fresh air in her neighboorhood, while listening to the calming owls hooting from the trees.  Frisk as of the moment doesn't know what to do becuase of the overwhelming boredom about to engulf her, until she remembers something; for a few nights now she was having several nightmares, each one being more livid than the one before. Them all having to do with asriel. Frisk thinking about her long lost friend currently a flower stuck in the underground pains her. Then she saw something out of the living room window; it was one of those save stars! Frisk went outside and saved her "game" 

FRISK POV:

"Why are there save stars? I never thought I would see another one." I was clearly very perplexed by this realization at first but then I felt something... It was a feeling I haven't felt in a while... It was as if I was powered by some unkown thing.... It was DETERMINATION. I started walking, even though I was determined to save Asriel, I still was a little doubtful becuase I don't know how I'm even going to do it. But I believe in my own determination and went to Mt. Ebbot with a smile on my face.