⋆13⋆

Happy July to everyone

Happy July to everyone. Let this be a beautiful month for you all.❤

Anna's pov

Anna's pov

When I woke up the next morning, Ken was fast asleep. I slowly made my way to my room. I cleaned myself and changed into new clothes. Then, I went back to Ken's room. I was excited to talk to our parents about our plans. But when I entered the room, he was still sleeping. I shook him and he woke up.

"Wake up sleeping beauty. Good morning." I said.

"I want to sleep a little more." He tried to cover his face with the bedsheet.

I grabbed the sheet and said.

"You already got your beauty sleep. Now, get out of bed, or we will be late for breakfast. Remember, we have a lot to do today."

"Okay. God will ask you for what you have done to me."

I laughed. He slowly went to the bathroom.

He came back after a long time. I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the dining room.

"What took you so long? We are late." I asked him.

Our parents were already there when we reached the dining room. From the time I can remember, they never ate food without us. From their look, it was sure that they were waiting for us.

We took our seats. After the prayer, we filled our plates. Mom and dad were silent, especially mom. But from their looks, I was sure that they weren't angry.

We ate our food in silence. No one even tried to speak. I looked at Ken who was already looking at me. He eyed me to begin. I glanced at our parents. They were engrossed in their food. I took one last look at Ken before turning to face our parents.

"We have something to tell you," I told them. They looked at me. I gave a glance towards Ken before continuing.

"We are the only ones that live in this house and now we all know about the existence of Silver, we know that we are not twins anymore. So, we were thinking about something." I looked at Ken. I wanted him to say the remaining things. He understood my look and he nodded.