⋆21⋆

Anna's pov

Anna's pov

Almost half hour later, they came. We took our place in bed. Dad sat on the chair near the study table. Mom sat near us on the bed. After they have settled on their seats, they looked at us.

"So, what is the important thing you two want to speak with us?" Dad asked.

"It's about Silver." I said.

"Of course, it has to be about Silver. We know that. Just say what you two have planned to do." Mom said, laughing.

"You know that we are turning into seventeen, after two weeks. It comes on the Monday of the third week. So, practically it's only two weeks more." I said.

"Anna, stop that blah blah. We get it, okay?" Mom said.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Yeah. You guys want to celebrate your birthday with Silver and you guys want it to be perfect." Dad said. "We agree to that and if you want, we can buy an expensive cake. But, you can't invite anyone."

We looked at him.

"Is that what you guys thought we were going to say?" Ken asked.

"Yeah." Dad said and mom asked "Isn't that what you guys were going to say? " at the same time.

I looked at Ken.

"No. That's not what we wanted to say and please don't freak out. Just hear us out and after that please tell us whether you agree to it or not. But, we really want to do this." I said.

"So you two are sure that it's going to freak us out." Dad said.

They looked at each other and were silent for sometime.

"By any chance, if this is about taking Silver out for a vacation, you guys please run out of here." Mom said with a laugh and dad joined her.

I looked at Ken. He nodded.

"Unfortunately, you are right. We were going to say that." Ken said.

Our parents stopped laughing. A serious expression took over their faces. An awkward silence find it's way between us. I looked at Ken and his face was blank. After sometime, dad stood up.

"We are not going to allow this. Don't think about it, even in your dreams." Dad said.

Mom stood up and they started to move.

"Just hear us. Please. Trust us, we are not going to hurt her. Please." Ken said in a hurried pace.

He had this serious expression in his face.

Our parents looked at him for long time. They slowly sat down. Mom had a worried expression on her face.

"Continue." Dad said in a threatening tone.