⋆20⋆

One week later, on an evening, they came with the stitched clothes

"Try them on. We can do alterations if needed." She said.

"Okay." I grabbed the clothes and went to the old room.

I tried everything. Even though the pants felt like a second skin, they were perfectly fit. The tops looked cute with the pants. Anna was really happy that they came out to be perfect.

They spend a long time with me. We cuddled up in the bed and talked a lot. They talked about the classes and their friends. I really liked them talking about the things that happen on the outside of these four walls. On the other hand, I talked about books. They liked to read but since they are busy with their classes and studies, they never get time. So, I tell them about the books I've read. It's like I became their official storyteller.

"I have a lot of things to study. I will see you at dinner." Ken said. He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Me too." Anna said and followed him.

"Okay." I said. Then, I looked at Anna.
"Anna, I was thinking, what is the use of these new clothes when I don't even have any chance to use all the other clothes I have?" I asked her.

"I wanted to get you a pair of pants when you told me that you don't have any. You can use them in the future." She said.

They said goodbye and was gone, and I returned to the book I was reading before they came for the visit.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's pov

We left Silver's room and headed straight to Ken's room. We settled ourselves in his bed.

"Now that everything is ready except a hooded sweater and hair colour, I think it's time for us to talk about our plan to mom and dad." I said.

"Yeah, we should. But before that, we must find the perfect sweater and hair colour." He said.

"That's a good idea. But it will work only if you don't want a birthday present. I can't afford both. I thought we can talk to them, and we could ask them for some fund."

"Don't worry about that, I have some pocket money. We can buy the sweater. I don't care if you get me a present or not. It's her first birthday with us, we need to make it special." He said.

"Then, I don't want a present too." I told him and he smiled.

"We only have two weeks to ready everything. I will be busy for more than one week. Our class is volunteering to build everything for the night market." He said.

"I can't say anything. If something comes on the last minute, we will be doomed. We need to ready things and talk to them this week." I said.

On the third week comes our birthday. That entire week is holiday for students. Our birthday comes on Monday and the night market happens on Thursday, Friday and Saturday of the same week.