⋆17⋆

"Tell me everything," I told them

They looked at each other.

"What do you want to know?" Ken asked.

"Everything that happened after you left my room till this minute."

Ken spoke first.

"It was an unexpected thing for us that we have a sister. We were really confused, but after talking to you we understood everything. The fact that you need to live like this, in that cage, made us sad. It would have been a big space for you, but after living like this, your room felt like a cage for us. When we came out of your room, dad was waiting for us. He locked the door the second we came out. It was like someone slapped me in my face. You live in that cage and in addition to that, they are locking the door. All I felt was anger towards our parents. Anna left the room right after this."

He stopped there and looked at Anna. She started to speak.

"As he said, it shook me. I went to the room and cried. I cried till my mind went blank. Slowly, I slept. A knock on the door woke me. I checked the time and it was time for dinner. Even though I felt no hunger, I went to the dining room."

She stopped and looked at Ken. He started to speak.

"Same here. I went to the dining room, but without any hunger. When I saw Anna, her face was swollen. I was sure that she was crying. We slowly started to eat. I was trying hard to control my anger which rose when I saw our parents. But, mom kept on telling me to speak. I lost control and I shouted at them. I said everything that came to my mind. Then, I left in the middle without completing my food. I went straight to my room and then I slept."

He stopped and Anna began.

"After he left, they were silent. I slowly ate the food. Then, they asked me whether I agree with Ken or not. I told them that Ken was right. Then, without giving them time to ask more questions, I went to the kitchen and I cleaned washed the plates, and went to my room. I hope that sleep will come, but it didn't. So, I went to Ken's room. He was in sound sleep. I woke him up, and we talked for a long time, and we came u with this plan. In the morning, during breakfast, we told our parents about it, and they agreed. We cleaned the room and placed all the furniture when mom was talking with you. That's it."

Wow. That's what came to my mind. It was kind of them to do this for me. They cared about me.

"Seriously! It's really hard to convince our parents. What exactly did you tell them?" I asked.

"We told them the truth. It's always easy to convince people if you say the truth." Ken said. He was right about that. "We told them that we are the only people that live in this house and now, we know about you. So, there's no point in locking you up in that cage anymore. They were worried about people seeing you and things like that. We told them that no one will enter our home without our permission and even if someone enters, they won't see you or come into your room without our knowledge. At last, they agreed." He finished with a huge smile.