⋆23⋆

Ken's pov

Ken's pov

After Silver went to wash off the colour, we sat on the bed. Anna was silent. From her expression, I was sure that she was thinking about something.

"What are you thinking?" I asked her.

"About our plan." She said.

"Hmm. I hope that everything will go as we planned. One mistake, and Silver will be in trouble. We need to be careful."

"Yeah, I know that." She said.

Again, we were silent for sometime.

"She's excited." She said breaking the silence.

"Yes. When you said about it, she looked confused and a little bit scared. But, after explaining our plan, she was curious to know more." I said.

"She had this bright smile. At least, we made her happy." She said.

"Yeah, and that's why we planned all this, to make her happy." I said.

She gave me a tight hug, and we waited for Silver.

We waited for a long time. At last, when I felt like we will die waiting for her, she appeared.

'Wow' was the word that came to my mind when I saw her. Anna stood from the bed and walked towards her.

"You look different." I told her.

She looked at me with a worried expression.

"Don't worry. I meant, you look different in a good way." I explained to her.

Her face lit up in that instant.

"You look beautiful. If the guys from my class saw you, they will walk behind you." I added with a smile.

She blushed. She looked even more beautiful when the pink glow that came to her face.

"Oh my god. She's blushing." Anna said. She hugged Silver. "You look beautiful. I wish I were beautiful like you."

"Did you looked in the mirror?" I asked her.

"No." She said.

"Then, go and take a look." I said.

"Okay. Do you think that the colour is a little light?" She asked.

"No. It's perfect." Anna said. "Now, go and take a look at yourself. It's not an everyday view."

Silver went to her old room. After sometime, we heard her half screaming.

"Oh my god. Who is this girl?"

Anna and I looked at each other and laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver's pov