𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄: 𝙍𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

(you are Y/n and the younger sister of Eugene, wow so original)
Ps: This takes place after the wedding and you just came to Corona and you are fifteen. I hope you enjoy this book! :) - 𝙰𝚕𝚗𝚊𝚒𝚛

I got dropped off from the docks by the Coronian boat. I saw in the distance my brother that I haven't seen in twelve years ever since he left the country to go steal more ancient artifacts and valuables.

"Eugene!" I call out, dropping my luggage.

"Y/n! Dandelion!" He yelled. He calls me Dandelion because I have always collected them ever since I was two. I ran towards my older brother and he picked me up and spun me around in the air.

"Y/n! How have you been? You've gotten so big and tall!" Eugene chuckled. He ruffled my hair, leaving it to have hair sticking out from different directions.

"Stop it! Get it off!" I yell out.

"Hey Dandelion! I should give you a tour of the castle! And you should meet the people who have made my life complete!" Eugene exclaimed. "Trust me, you'll love them!"

"Oh. You have friends?" I mumble looking down at my shoes as I kicked a pebble in the sand.

"Yes, why? Hey Y/n, you ok?" Eugene tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear and squatting down to look directly in my soul.

"I just...haven't had any friends my entire life. I was always trapped in the orphanage and everyone would just ignore me thinking I was a thief. And I couldn't really go outside while I lived with my mother." I sighed. I started remembering all the kids that judged me for my brother's history. I mean, it wasn't his fault. We were starving, and that would've led to something bad if we didn't steal food.

"Hey Dandelion, you'll make plenty of friends today. I promise you, let's go to the castle." Eugene smiled. His smile always made me feel better. I always felt safer with Eugene from the very beginning. I can tell he has improved over the years. I grabbed my luggage with one hand and took Eugene's in the other. I told him about my "mother." I continue to call her my mother since I'm not use to it yet. Hopefully that will all change in the future.

I tried saying all nice things about her, but I just couldn't. She wasn't the best mom. I didn't want Eugene to worry though, so I didn't say anything about that. I'm just glad I'm safe now with Eugene. Who knows who else I'll meet here? Corona is known for the interesting and magical adventures, so who even knows what magical miracles happen here.