𝘼𝙙𝙫𝙞𝙘𝙚

𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨.

𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙐𝙎𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙎?!??

𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙊 𝙈𝙐𝘾𝙃 𝙃𝙊𝙇𝙔 𝙈𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝘼𝙇𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙈𝙔-

𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙎 𝙄𝙎 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙕𝙔
𝙏𝙃𝘼𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐

How many days until Cass leaves: six.
My wrists felt cold. I looked down and saw chains wrapped around my wrists.

"Did you seriously get kidnapped again?!"

I tried pulling them apart or picking the lock, but it was no use. I tried moving my lips to get the tape off my mouth. It was working. 'Progress.' I thought as I smiled. I tried to grab my small sword from my boot, but I heard someone walking over. I stopped moving around and stayed in the chair as I looked up with hair in my face to see who was coming by. I saw their perfect hair bounce as they walked out of the shadows.

"Eugene?!" I shrill, as I see my brother standing in the doorway of the prison cell.

"Alright Dandelion, I know this seems crazy, but there is a reason I'm doing this." Eugene sighed. I was on the edge of my seat waiting for my brother to respond.

"I need to talk to you about your date with the alchemist." Eugene finished. I rolled my eyes back too much that my eyes ended up hurting.

"It isn't a date! And you could've just waltzed into my room and talked to me, but no, you had to lock me in a cell." I scoffed. Eugene rolled his brown eyes at me.

"I had to make a grand entrance, you of all people should know that Y/n!" Eugene shrilled as he threw his hands all over the place. "But that isn't important right now. What's important is how you need to stay safe for this date." Eugene went on as he rubbed his temples.

"But it's not a da-" I started as Eugene interrupted me.

"Alright, first off. Dress fancy, but not too fancy. You don't want to look like you're going to a ball, but you don't want it to seem like you're just going to walk around the castle, alright? Got it." Eugene blabbered. He looked like he knew what he was doing.

"Second off, try not to stutter, sweat, or be nervous in general. It just makes things awkward, are you taking notes, Dandelion?!" Eugene scolded at me. I stared down at my wrists. "Oh right, sorry." Eugene ran over to me and got me out of the handcuffs and rope. I grabbed a pen and paper from a nearby prison bed and started writing down every important piece of information as Eugene paced around the dark room.

"Lastly, do NOT seem clingy or try getting attention. It may seem like a good idea, but trust me. That never ends well. Also, never say friends in a sentence with him. Trust me, going from friends to a relationship is weird." Eugene finished. I dropped my pencil and looked at the notes.

"Wait, how is that weird?" I ask my older brother as he got dreamy eyes.

"Because that's how I got married to the love of my life." Eugene smiled as he thought of his wife. I rolled my eyes once again, doesn't he get the hint that this is only a hang out as friends?

I mean, I am going to confess to Varian, but even then it wouldn't be a date unless the both of us say it is. Also

GETTING MARRIED-

I AM NOT PLANNING TO GET MARRIED ANYTIME SOON.

"Eugene, I'm only fifteen! How could I be getting married already?!" I scolded.