𝗙𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗮𝗹 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲:

I was on the balcony from my room just staring at the decorations for today. Many decorations had the Coronan flag on them, the classic purple background, and the sun symbol. I have always found the flag such a coincidence since the former king and queen had a daughter that was a part of the literal sun because of a flower. Must have just been a coincidence. I noticed that there were flowers everywhere for decoration and placed in pots on tables. Hopefully, no one in Corona has allergies to flowers. Since my room is pretty high from the ground, I had to squint to see people from down there. I saw Eugene and Cass setting up the tables. I checked the grandfather clock I had in the corner of my room which stated that it was 8:24. The festival doesn't start in a few hours then, but I know that Rapunzel is done with everything she had to do since it's past 7:15 and is probably eating cherry croissants with Pascal by now.

Cᴀssᴀɴᴅʀᴀ's POV:

"Is that all the tables Eugene?" I ask out of breath as I slump down onto the floor. I've been helping setting up ever since seven. That isn't a long time, but when you're with Eugene, the time goes by so much slower.

"Yep, exactly thirty tables are here and set up. All with silverware, cups, plates, and napkins in the right spots. Plus, the flowers in the pots are perfectly fine. Why do you ask?" Eugene confirmed and questioned.

"I just want Raps birthday to be perfect. Plus, all of Corona is going to be in town today, even Monty who despises Rapunzel. We cannot have a single mistake happen today. So you better not mess up anything today G-Bug." I scowled at the former thief.

"Whoa, hold the pastry, Cassandra. Since when do I mess up anything? I'm the most perfect human alive." He answers snootily while giving his short hair a hair-flip. Two seconds later, he fell over and knocked over the silverware. He sheepishly gave a small smile. "Do you by any chance have any extra silverware in the cart still?"

I groaned and put the new forks, spoons, and knives back in the original spots on the table. It took a long time to set up the tables today since Eugene kept saying that the forks go on the right of the plate. Everyone knows that the forks go on the left of the plates, and the cups go right. And I knew what I was doing without him since I use to be a lady in waiting.

"So Cass, are you going to be on the lookout for the kids today?" Eugene winked. Is he talking about his sister, Varian, and Lance's kid?

"What do you mean by that? And why did you wink? Are you planning something?" I inquired as I slipped my dark green coat back on. "I will be spending time with everyone, but I am not taking care of them while you and Raps slow dance," I spoke coldly.

"No, not that. I'm talking about if we are all going to be looking out for Varian and (Y/n) CassANDra. We could see if my theory is confirmed!" Eugene beamed while making stupid jazz hands.

"Whoa whoa, what are you talking about, what theory? And we are not going to be 'looking out for them.' Is that clear Horace?" I scolded him.

"Wow Cass, you're boring. Don't you want to see if Varian and (Y/n) get together? Wouldn't that be exciting?"

"Eugene, they're kids. And even if they are together or will be together, that is not our business. Just leave the kids alone at the festival. Plus you don't need to keep an eye peeled for them. They don't ever get into trouble, at least from what I have seen while I've been here, Fitzherbert." I sighed. Eugene kept trying to protest against me, but thankfully Rapunzel came down the stairs from the front of the castle at the right time.

"Oh hey Raps, keep an eye out for Eugene here, and make sure he doesn't spy on the kids as a stalker would." I scoffed. Eugene was starting to sound like a tea kettle at this point.