𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙄𝙄𝙄: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Quick key.

F/a= favorite animal
Y/n=your name
L/n=last name
F/c=favorite color

Eugene and I arrive back at the castle. Rapunzel demanded Faith, one of the ladies in waiting's to fix me up a room. I mean, I am going to be living here now, since I'm back with my brother and that he is married to the queen. Faith asked me to follow her. I wonder what the room will look like. We stop at a room with big doors, similar to Rapunzel's doors.

"Ok Y/n, this is your room, you will be sleeping here every single night. Just let us know if you are having any problems in your room." Faith explained. I gave her a 'thank you' and she exited down the hallway. I breathed in and exhaled out. This is a big thing. I'm going to be sleeping here for a long time. I went to grab the handle and started opening it. I let the door ajar. What if it's a fluffy bed with feathers? I can't have that, I'm allergic to feathers.

I walked in. It looked so much better than the idea in my head. It had a white-grayish colored theme. There was a marble flooring, a balcony, some white bed curtains, and some f/c blankets and pillows. In the corner of my eye, I saw drawings on the wall. I'm guessing Rapunzel painted that. There were birds and swirls all over, with some people I just met with smiling faces on the wall. Some I didn't recognize though. I'm guessing someone ordered a professional decorator or something. There was a giant, empty bookshelf with a ladder to climb up. A chandelier in the middle of the room, and some lantern lights on the ceiling. Yep, I'm guessing a professional decorator and Rapunzel designed this room. Especially since there was a stuffed f/a on the bed. I'm not complaining though.

My original clothes were pretty rusty, so I change into a white flowy dress and I take a black belt and put it on. I grab some black shoes with some lace socks. I put my other clothes in a hamper where the handmaidens will get them at the end of the week. I was too excited to notice that there is a balcony. My heels click the marble floor as I walk to the balcony and my eyes widen at the view of the kingdom. Suddenly, I hear a knock at your door and I swung my head in that direction.

I reply, "Come in." And I see that my brother standing in the doorway.

"Hey Dandelion. I see you're enjoying your new room...and new outfit, you look great!" Eugene exclaims. I twirled around, curtsying.
"But I need to tell you something. We are having dinner in four hours and I need you to be ready and well....something fancier." I frown. I thought I did a good job with my outfit and it isn't fancy enough?!

"Don't worry, I could get Rapunzel to help you out. I'll see you in a bit. Meanwhile, I'll be getting my daily trip at the Royal Salon." He grinned. Eugene then started walking out, but I needed to ask him something...for personal reasons, that's it. Yeah...

"Wait Eugene." I blurt out. Eugene spins on his heels to look me in the eyes. "Who is gonna be there at the dinner?" I asked, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh, right." He exclaims and starts making tons of hand gestures while he spoke. "Me. Rapunzel, Lance, Kiera, Catalina, and Varian. Why are you questioning?"

I started coughing while choking on my saliva after I heard Varian's name. After I calmed down, I start to speak. "Sorry about that, but Varian is going to come?" I emphasize his name.

"Oh yeah, he asked if he could come to tonight's dinner when we were there at his place, didn't you notice?"

"N-no, I- I didn't." I stuttered.