The embarassing dinner

Enjoy this sassy picture I found on Pinterest

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

             "You called Varian handsome?! What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Can you voices just be quiet for five minutes? You guys are making me lose my mind. I need to focus on this dinner so that you guys will finally be happy with me. Don't bother me and I won't make a bad impression."

       "You do a perfectly good job doing that yourself."

I shook my head, trying to get them to stay silent head, so that I could focus. Im going to be honest, the voices in my head have names. They are called Bossy, sassy, and lovey. The others to me are unknown and random.

Bossy judges me the most, sassy points out all my mistakes and slip-ups, and lovey points out my feelings. I despise them, but I can never get rid of them. I've had them ever since I was seven when my parents first taught me about loving someone and loving myself. The three came in to mess that up. To think I'm not good enough, or not good enough for someone. I try to ignore them, but it's hard to, especially since they mostly judge me at night and keep me awake. They point out my mistakes from years ago, and even to the current time. I use to ask people if they had them too, but everyone just looked at me strangely. That's one of the main reasons why I never had any friends since I could never find anyone to relate to. That, and because of my "mother." But, the voices usually come in before and after situations, they won't show up in the middle of the thing they'll judge me for.

I sat down in a chair with Varian sitting right next to me. Varian and I put our hands on the table and he accidentally brushed his hand against mine, but I pretended that I didn't notice. But everyone else did. Why did no one tell me that the people of Corona freak out over everything. It wasn't even that big of a deal.

𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I put my hand in my lap after I accidentally brushed Y/n's hand and felt my face go red. I'm glad that the waiter came around and laid the food in front of us. Y/n was easily distracted by some chocolate cake. I looked up at everyone and Rapunzel was smirking at me. Eugene gave me the coldest stare ever, Lance was practically squealing. Kiera and Catalina were making kissy faces really loudly. Though Y/n didn't seem to notice since she was so focused on spaghetti and chocolate cake.

'She looks adorable. Wait wha- Varian! What the heck are you thinking?! You literally just met this girl, are you going insane?! Who did this?!' I paused my thinking. I remembered the voices. 'lovey.'

"Hi! I'm back!"

"What do you want? I thought I got rid of you guys."

"Well yes, but now that Y/n's in the picture and you no longer have a crush on Cass, we will be telling you what you're doing wrong."

"Oh great. Let me guess, the others are back too."

"Aww, you remembered us."

"We will be talking later."

I put my hand in my lap after I accidentally brushed Y/n's hand and felt my face warm up. I'm glad that the waiter came around and laid the food in front of us. (Y/n) was easily distracted by some chocolate cake. I looked up at everyone. They were smirking at me. Eugene gave me the coldest stare ever, Lance was practically squealing. Kiera and Catalina were making kissy faces loudly. Though (Y/n) didn't seem to notice since she was so focused on spaghetti and chocolate cake.

'She looks adorable. Wait. Varian, what are you thinking? You just met this girl, are you going insane?

"Hi! I'm back!"