𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙬𝙤: 𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮: 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩

AN: haha, I bet you didn't see that plot twist coming in the last chapter. Ok, well you probably did, I'm not the person that is good at doing plot twists. Also, if you noticed, at the top of the chapters it says how many days until Cass leaves. That's for when she leaves Corona and gets back on the road. Since there are part twos to the chapters, it would be a little longer. And on the last day, it will be the last chapter. I cannot believe it, this book is almost to an end. I'll miss this book. Wait no, I can't start crying already-

BIG TW: MENTIONS OF ABUSE, ALCOHOL, AND KIDNAPPING. (Mostly flashbacks.)

How many days until Cass leaves: seven.

"Oh Y/n, it's lovely to see you here again. Seems like life is treating you well." Mother chuckled, putting her finger on my chin. I gulped. I thought I finally escaped her.

I guess I was wrong.

"What's the matter servant? Why are you afraid of me?" Mother questioned, with a smirk plastered on her face. She knew why I was afraid of her.

She made me clean the entire house while she went...well, wherever she went. She would tell me how much of a disappointment I was to humanity and how I wasn't good enough for anybody. She always told me that I was weak and that I would never reunite with Eugene ever again. Whether she was drunk or not. She would hit me at times when she was really angry, which happened every week or so. After she did that, she would make me dinner and then go up the stairs for the rest of the night. But for some reason, I still loved her. Was I really that naive?

"I mean, you have been pretty naive ever since the beginning. Ever since chapter one."

"Um, sorry to ruin the moment, but maybe this isn't the right time to say anything about what she did to you."

"So Y/n, how are the voices in your head doing?" Mother chuckled, while looking at me deeply in the eyes. My e/c widened. Wait a minute. How does she know about them? No one knows about them, not even Varian or Rapunzel.

"You're still naive as ever." She's pulling the naive card. "How haven't you connected the dots already?! What did you think I was doing in my room all day?" Mother hinted. I didn't get what she meant by that. I looked at her in confusion. She groaned.

"After being outside all day, I would study magic. You know that I adopted you when I was in college. You know that magic isn't illegal in the kingdom, all thanks to the princess." Mother explained. Of course.

"I...what did you do to me?!" I cried out. She had something to do with this! I mean, it should've been obvious! I'm the most naive person on this entire planet. I'm a failure.

"Hey Y/n. You're not a failure. It's just that your abuser is getting to your head. Don't listen to her."

I was shocked. That's the nicest they've ever been to me. The more you know I guess.

"It was simple. All I had to do was find the door to the Boiling Isles, get a spell, and cast it there. All I had to do was sign your name." Mother scoffed. "I can't believe you're that stupid."

"Well, sorry for not learning about magic enough." I rolled my eyes as tears started falling from my face. I smirked.

"But thanks for for teach me how to fight and getting out of spaces!" I smiled as I ripped the tape off my wrists and separated my ankles. I reached over to my boot and grabbed a small sword to cut the rope around me. Once I broke free, I put the sword back in my boot and took the chair I was trapped in and hit Andrew with the chair, causing him to faint. The Saporians glared at me with a scowl on all of their faces. Four against one, including my mother. Just peachy. I winced and closed my eyes as I threw a chair at the direction of my mother. I heard five thuds. Five?