"𝑌𝑜𝑢...𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐼 𝑡𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢..?"

xrandom_weebx I JUST READ YOUR BIO AND ON MY GOD-

I FEEL HONORED BUT ALSO SAD IM SORRY ABOUT THAT
(Also everyone reading this, please follow her, ok bye.)

~Y/n's POV~

I wake up, in a bed and hear a bunch of overlapping voices. What happened? I sit up in my bed, and see my friends. That's weird. I must have missed something important and thought I died or something.

"Uh. Hello? I'm alive and well." I call out. Everyone whips their head at me and start running to my bed.

"Dandelion! You're ok! You want to tell me what happened?" Eugene questioned.

"Do you know what made you pass out?" Rapunzel piped in.

"T-this is the second time she's passed out in like...a week. You should get that checked out Y/n." Lance stuttered.

"She should be fine, Y/n survived a bridge fall." Kiera replied.

"Thank god there was water. Imagine if there wasn't." Catalina added.

"Could you guys stop talking about the bridge incident? Right now we need to know what caused her to pass out. Again." Eugene looked over at Varian, who was staring at me from my painted stool Raps gave me. "Varian. You were with Dandelion. What made her pass out like that?"

Varian's eyes widened. "Heh. See, I can't really tell you guys." Varian chuckled.

"I was with you? Wait, where did we go?" I asked.

"We went to the Coronian Park. We had a picnic. But I can't tell you what possibly made you faint." Varian spoke fast. Everyone started murmuring, making up theories. Lance kept saying weird ones like her choking an a piece of grass or having a fear of fireflies. Apparently Lance is scared of every bug but ladybugs. Varian took off his glove to chew on his nails.

"Hey Varian. Let me talk to you in the hall." Eugene gestured his hand. I tilted my head.

~𝚅𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

I trudged to the hallway with Eugene. Why does he have to be so...nosy?

"Ok kid. What really did happen? I swear, this will be the only secret I can keep my mouth shut about." Eugene spoke while he rubbed his eyes. I opened my mouth to say what happened, but nothing came out.

"Goggles, just tell me, it can't be that bad." Eugene rolled his eyes.

I breathed in. This was going to take a lot of air. "So basically I asked Y/n if she wanted to go on a picnic and so we went to the Coronian Park and we were having a good time and then I told her how I felt about her, pretty much everything I felt inside of me and it just came out, I think I said something I wasn't supposed to." I inhaled through my mouth. "And I'm pretty sure she fainted out of shock and now if we tell her what happened she will never want to talk to me again, and we won't ever eat ice cream together at the snuggly duckling!" I panted. My face turned watermelon pink. Eugene raised his eyebrow in confusion.

"Uh kid, could...you slow down? All I heard was gibberish."

"I basically took Y/n to a picnic to tell her how I felt about her and then she fainted out of shock. I tried using some of my solutions on her, but they did no use. They were supposed to get her awake." I started.

"You drugged my sister?!" Eugene burst out.

"Not... necessarily. She'll probably start acting weird when she wakes up though, probably with a different personality or acting like a totally different person, though don't yell at me, I have a solution to this, it's in the lab." I blabbered.