1.2.28

Behind A Mask...

"What happened?" Scott asked, looking concerned.

"The girl, Alexa, she was the one at Eichen House," Allison explained.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"No, it's not like she looks the exact same, or has the same name, or that she's been burning holes into the back of my head!" She yelled sarcastically. Scott huffed, unsure of what to do. Today isn't a good day for Allison to have to worry about all of this.

"Okay, I get it." He said, looking through the window of the door.

"So what do we do?" She asked.

"Act like nothing happened, be a normal teenager... for once!" Scott argued.

"What about the body? Did my dad find it?" Allison asked.

"No. Not yet." The girl felt herself slipping away, she was back to the game. The banshee looked at the board and saw how different it was. Void must have changed things around, after realizing Allison wouldn't play fairly. The fox enjoyed this type of game a lot more. It felt like a challenge.

The nogitsune picked up two pieces, one white and one black. The spirit placed its piece above hers and set it down on the board. It was at that moment, Allison knew Void wasn't going to play fairly either. It wasn't even a game anymore, it was a fight.

The brunette collapsed and immediately felt trapped. Something kept her from sitting back up. She watched herself continue, even though she was no longer the one in control.

"We should head back in, just stay calm. You can do this!" The alpha reassured. A smirk came to Allison's lips, as she walked back to her seat, not saying a word. Scott taught his lesson and handed out a worksheet for the kids to complete. He needed that time to text Stiles.

Allison still fought in her subconscious. It was like she was being paralyzed on top of the Nemeton. Her fingers being the only thing able to move. The girl used this to her advantage and scratched into the wood,

~ LEAVE.

Scott collected the papers, while Noah and Allison went into Mr. Dena's economics class. He started talking about knowing your odds.

"STILINSKI!" He shouted. Allison looked at the teacher, with a blank stare.

"Wanna play a game?" The teacher asked. The girl's smile went from ear to ear.

"I love games, Mr. Dena." She responded.

"Great, get up here!" Allison did as she was told and walked up.

"McCall give me your desk." He ordered. Noah didn't ask any questions. He just slid the desk over and the teacher put it in front of Allison.

"Know your odds! Stilinski, I will give you one hundred dollars to break this desk in half with your own two hands. If you lose, you owe me a hundred dollars. Wanna take the chance?" He placed the money on his desk and watched the teenage girl.

"How about... we make it two hundred?" The girl offered with a smirk.

"You wanna make it two hundred?... DEAL!" Mr. Dena spoke. It was clear he was making fun of the girl. He always picked on Allison. The girl smiled at him and walked over to the desk. Scott was in his classroom, grading papers when he came across Allison's. Written across the whole sheet was,

~ LEAVE.

Scott got out of his seat as quickly as possible and ran into Mr. Dena's class. When he opened the door he saw Allison snap a desk in half.

"How did you-" The teacher spoke in shock.

"I knew my odds." The girl stated with sass. She walked over to his desk and grabbed the two hundred dollars.

"Allison!" Scott interrupted. The whole class snapped their heads to look at the lacrosse coach.

"Your dad is here to pick you up." The alpha lied. Allison went over to her desk and picked up her bag. She said goodbye to Noah and then left.

"What were you thinking?" Scott questioned.

"That I could make two hundred bucks... oh my God!" The girl paused, holding her head. Scott quickly went to check up on her.

"Someone's gonna get hurt!" Allison said, starting to get choked up. She let a few tears go, making him nervous.

"Who?" McCall asked, frantically waiting for her to answer. The blue-eyed girl stopped all of the emotion she felt in a single second and looked up at Scott with an evil smile.

"You." She said plain and simple. Allison pushed Scott into the lockers behind them. She grabbed the side of his head and smashed it into the metal with enough force to knock him out. While the alpha lied there on the ground, Allison crouched beside him and whispered,

"Wow... all it takes is a few tears? like mother, like son." The girl got up and pulled the fire alarm, walking out with the crowd. The nogitsune had a plan, the only person it wanted to hurt was the sheriff. Allison got into Scott's car and drove down to the precinct.