The Accident

It was a beauty sunny day and Todoroki was on his way to class. It was only about a five minute walk from the dorms.
Todoroki's Pov
"Hey" Someone said from behind me. I turned around a see my fellow classmate yayoarozu hold what looked like a bath bomb.
But before I could say anything a cloud of smoke surrounded us. The smoke made me dizzy. The last thing I remember seeing was a blonde girl skipping away.
Deku's POV
Most of my classmates had already made there way to school. So today I had to walk alone. As I got to the front gate I noticed a small child unconscious on the ground. As I got closer I noticed the red and white hair. "Todoroki" I whispered. His eyes opened and he said "Midoriya".
Todoroki's POV
I heard a voice whisper my name "Todoroki" the voice said. I opened my eyes and saw Midoriya. "Midoriya" I said. I was very confused how did he get so big I wondered. "Todoroki who did this to you" Midoriya asked.  "The last thing I remember is a blonde girl skipping away" I told him. I don't why but then I started to cry.
Deku's POV
I was surprised when Todoroki started crying. I then picked him up and tried to comfort him. "It going to be ok Todoroki" I said while rubbing circles on his back. He eventually quieted down as we walked to class. After a while I noticed that he had fallen asleep.When I opened the classroom door all eyes were on me and Todoroki. "Midoriya why did you bring a child with you to class" mr. Aizawa asked. "Well this isn't just any child it's Todoroki" I said. I then explained how I found him like this on my way to class. "Well until we can figure out a way to get him back to normal you guys should decide who should take care of him" mr. Aizawa said to the class. Everyone began crowding around me Todoroki to get a closer look. "Awww he so cute"Mina said. With all the noise Todoroki had woken up. He looked around at all his classmate staring at him.
Todoroki's POV
It's so embarrassing for everyone one to have to see me like this I thought to myself. "Can I hold him" Mina asked. "That's up to Todoroki" Midoriya replied. He looked at me as if expecting an answer. I hugged him tighter and buried my face in his shoulder. "He seems to be really attached to you Midoriya" Kaminari said. "So you should probably be the one to take care of him" lida said

Hey guys it's the the author hope you liked the first chapter