See ya

Deku's POV
Just as the bell I saw mr. Aizawa, Kirishima, and Kacchan enter the classroom. Everybody was busy talking so I don't think anyone noticed them enter. Even lida surprisingly didn't notice. I picked Todoroki up and went to explain to him about Toga. Kirishima and Kacchan listen to me explain what the others and I had found out about Toga. They filled me in the about how they found Uraraka in the park. Mr.Aizawa was about to explain what we should do Todoroki whimpered. I guess he was listening to what we were saying. Just then Mina came running up to me. "Have you seen where Toga went" She asked. "I thought she was with you" I asked trying not to panic. "She can't have gotten far. I'll go let principal nezu what's going on and to put the school on lockdown.
Toga POV
I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Shigaraki saying to meet Kurogiri outside. Which was very odd but I decided to go with it. When the girls got distracted by whatever stupid thing with the boy streak in his hair was doing I slipped away from them.As I was on my way to leave I noticed Izuku talking to Eraserhead,Bakugo and some other kid with red hair. As I got closer to them I heard the conversation. I heard Izuku telling the group about how I was in the school. I knew I needed to get out of here and fast. I left the classroom and on the way out the door I saw Uraraka the girl I was pretending to be. Hmm well this will be a surprise for the heroes I thought to myself. "Bye Uraraka" I said as I walked by her.
Uraraka's POV
As I was walking I heard someone whisper "bye  Uraraka" in my ear. Then I saw Deku rushing toward me. "Uraraka is that really you" he asked. "Yes Deku it's me Toga just left" I said. Deku then gave me a big hug. Which made us both blush. I was just worried about what had happened to you. Then Deku pulled out his phone. "What are you doing Deku" I asked. Texting mr. Aizawa to let him know that Toga got away.
Time Skip (POV no one)
Because of Toga breaking into the school principal Nezu said it would probably be better if everyone spends the rest of the day at the dorms.

Authors note
Also I wanted to let you guys know that school starts in a few days so I may or may not be able to upload as often as I do. I have no idea how this online school thing will work out.