The Dorms

Todoroki's POV
When we got to Midoriya's room he sat me on his bed.While he went to the bathroom to shower. I wished he didn't have to go but it was was kinda of comforting to be in his room. Before I knew I found myself drifting off to sleep.

Deku's POV
I tried to shower as quickly as possible because I knew Todoroki did not like being left alone. Shortly after I got back to my room they was a soft knock on my door. "Come In" I said. Yaoyorozu walked in with a bunch of stuff in her hands. "I brought some stuff you might need for Todoroki" She said. "Wow thanks a lot" I said taking the stuff from her. Yaoyorozu had made some toys and close for Todoroki. "Awww he sleeping he's sleeping so peacefully" she said. I turned finally noticing that Todoroki was asleep. Yaoyorozu left so quietly I didn't even no she had left. I picked Todoroki up and carried him to his room. Then I tucked him in under the covers. I should probably head to bed to I thought to myself.
Todoroki's POV
I woke in a unfamiliar place. This isn't Midoriya's room. I looked around this was my room. I don't remember it being this scary at night. Being a little kid is so strange. All I can thinking about is being back with Midoriya. The next thing I knew I was crying. I tried opening the door but I wasn't tall enough. So searched my room for stuff to stand until finally I was able to open the door. Then I made my way to Midoriya's room where the door was conveniently left cracked open.
Deku's POV
I woke up to Todoroki gently tapping me on the shoulder. "I got lonely" he said. I picked him up and but in the bed beside. He snuggled up close to me. It didn't take long for us both to fall asleep.

Time Skip to Morning

Deku's POV
I woke to my alarm going off. I got up put on my uniform and headed down stairs to make some quick breakfast for Todoroki and I.
Todoroki's POV
I heard a beeping sound but decided to ignore it. But a few minutes later I noticed Midoriya was gone. But before I had time to panic he entered the room. "Good morning Todoroki" he said. He then helped get dressed and then we went down stairs to eat.

Hey guys it's the author I wanted to say thank you for reading my story. I'm still trying to work on an updating schedule. And also thanks for everyone who voted for my story.