Day 5: Thursday

Countdown: 2 days remaining
Todoroki POV
Today I woke up before Midoriya. So I just laid awake thinking. Only two days till I am back to normal. I still have mixed feelings about this. Everyday has been something new. I actually been having so much fun. This has been better than my actual childhood. Then I started thinking about how helpful and kind Midoriya had been to me during this time.He had been doing all these things to make me happy. Today I would try and be less of a burden. I laid there thinking about things I could to until I noticed Midoriya waking up. He yawned then said "good morning Todoroki". I smiled and said good morning too.
Deku's POV
I woke up noticing Todoroki was already awake. I told him good morning. He smiled and then told me good morning too. Today I didn't have any special plans. So I figured we would just hang out here for the day. "Do you want me to carry you downstairs" I asked Todoroki. " No that's ok I'll walk"Todoroki said. I thought that was little weird. But I guess he just wanted to stretch his legs. When we got to the stairs Todoroki look kind of nervous. So I offered to help him again but he still declined. He held on to the rail on the sides and slowly but surely made his way downstairs. I stayed closed to make sure he didn't fall and hurt himself. Then we got downstairs I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said some cereal. "Ok coming right up" I said. "That's ok I can fix it by myself" Todoroki said. But there was a problem with that he couldn't reach anything. But that didn't stop him from trying. He somehow managed to open the fridge. Then he tried to get the milk. But he just ended up knocking it off the shelf and making some of it spill. He helped me clean the mess up and then I fixed him some cereal.
Todoroki POV
After breakfast we went to get dressed. Midoriya offered to help me but I told him I could do it myself. But it turns putting on my clothes was harder than I anticipated. I ended up putting my head through the wrong hole of my shirt and getting stuck. Midoriya had to come and help me. I spent the rest of the day trying to be more independent but, it didn't seem to help. It just seemed to make more work. At the end the day I felt terrible. I really didn't want to but I ended up crying. Midoriya came over to me asked "what's wrong". "Today I was trying to be helpful and be some much of a burden"I said sniffling. He hugged me and said "your not a burden Todoroki" "I'm your friend and I'm always happy to help you".