Distracting Toga

Uraraka's POV
"So what are you guys doing in the park this early" I asked. "We decided to go for a walk since we had some time before school started" Kirishima said. "I only came because I had nothing better to do" Bakugo said.
Deku's POV
I knew class wouldn't start for about another 20 minutes so during that time I was going to focus on keeping Todoroki away from Toga. "Guys mr.Aizawa probably won't be here until class starts so we should try and find a way to distract Toga" I said. "Shouldn't we let our classmates know what's going" Yaoyorozu asked. "It will probably be easier if we just let everyone act as if everything was normal" Tsuyu said. "Yeah so that way so Toga won't suspect anything is up" I said. Just then Toga came back into the room.
Toga POV
I ran out of the bathroom so quickly the person walking in didn't get a chance to see me. I doubted the person overheard my conversation. I walked back to class as slowly as possible trying to come up with a plan to get Todoroki out of UA. Hmm I don't have much time I only took enough blood to last a day I thought to myself. Well then again I could always go back and get more blood. Then I could spend more time with Izuku. Before I knew I was back at the door to class 1-A. I saw Izuku, Tsu, and two other girl standing around talking. I had never seen these other before one had her hair in a ponytail the other had pink hair with yellow horns. "Hey guys" I said as i ran over to meet then. "Hey no running" a stern voice said. "Oh it's you Uraraka" the boy with glasses said. "How come you didn't walk with me this morning" he asked. "I overslept" I said quickly. "Well make sure you getting the Appropriate amount of sleep" he said. Then Izuku came over. "Hey lida" he said as he waved. "Hello Midoriya" lida said. "Heyyy Izuku" I said. The boy with glasses who apparently whose name was lida gave me a strange look. "What wrong" I asked. "You just called Midoriya by his first name" lida said. "Yeah I just felt like calling him something different" I explained. I'd forgotten that people don't usually call Izuku by his first name. "Oh yeah I didn't say hello to Todoroki" yet I said suddenly. I saw Todoroki with the pink haired girl playing. I was about to walk over and say hey when Izuku stopped me.