The Last day

Todoroki's POV
I woke up to Midoriya calling my name. "Todoroki" "Todoroki it's time to get up bud" Midoriya said. I rubbed my eyes and what time it was. "It's noon" Midoriya said. For some reason I still felt tired. "Can I just sleep a little bit longer" I asked rubbing my eyes. "Sorry but we have to go see recovery girl" Midoriya said.
Midoriya POV
I got up around 10. When I checked my phone and saw what day it was I remembered I had to take Todoroki to recovery girl Today. I was going to go and get breakfast but I didn't want to leave Todoroki alone. Instead I decided to just watch videos on my phone until he did wake up. One hour then turned into 2 and I knew I couldn't wait any longer. So I woke Todoroki up myself. "Todoroki" I called. He didn't even move. "Todoroki time to get up bud" I said shaking him a little. He rubbed his eyes and asked about the time. "It's noon" I said. "Can I sleep a little bit longer"he asked rubbing his eyes again. "Sorry but we have to go see recovery girl today" I explained. "Ok" he said then he motioned for me to pick him up.
Todoroki POV
Midoriya picked me up then took me to get dressed. Then we went downstairs to have breakfast. Today I ended up having pancakes. Which Midoriya happily fixed for me and him. "Oh I almost forgot your going to need some extra clothes"he said. Then quickly dashed up stairs to get me some normal sized clothes. When we were just about to leave to walk to school Mina stopped us. "Wait" she called out . "I didn't have a chance to say goodbye yet"Mina said. She bent down gave me a hug and said "bye little dude". I waved at her and she took one last picture. Then Midoriya and I began the walk to school. The five minute walk seemed way longer this time. Maybe because I was kinda of nervous. When we got there Midoriya knocked on the door. "Come in recovery girl said. "How will this work" I asked. "What ever made you this way is slowly wearing off so me using my quirk on you will speed up the process" recovery girl explained. "Will it hurt" I asked kinda nervous. "Of course not" she said. I don't know why but I was stilled kinda scared so Midoriya offered to hold my hand. Then recovery gave a kiss on the cheek using her quirk. "You might want to go in the other room and change before the effects kick in" recovery girl suggested. Midoriya handed me my clothes then I went into the other room. I began to grow until I was back to my normal size. After I got dressed again I walked back into the room with recovery girl and Midoriya. "Todoroki your back normal" he said then gave me a hug. "I'm sorry" he said turning red. I grabbed his hand and said "don't be" Then holding hands we began to walk back to the dorms.

Authors note
I had so much fun writing this story so I hope you enjoyed it. Over the next few days I'll probably spend time correcting grammar and spelling errors. I will also probably start another story too. This time about maybe baby Deku, baby Bakugo or all three of them as kids I haven't really decided which one yet.