Recovery Girl

Deku's POV
After class Mr. Aziawa told me to take Todoroki to get looked at by recovery girl at the end of the day.

Time Skip to the end of the School day

Deku's POV
"You ready to go see Recovery girl Todoroki" Todoroki just nodded. Again I was getting stares as I carried Todoroki through the halls.
When we reached recovery girls office I knocked on the door. "Come In" Recovery girl said. "Sit him down here"she said as she pointed to a bed you would normally see in a doctor's office.
Todoroki's POV
When Midoriya tried to sit me down I didn't want to let go of him. After I finally did let go I started to cry. "Todoroki it's ok" Midoriya said trying to soothe me. "Would you feel better if I held your hand" he asked. I nodded again.
"Hmm" Recovery Girl said while taking notes. "He seems to about four years old" she said. "But he still has all his memories". "How long do you think he will be like this" Midoriya asked. "Well we can't be sure it might wear off on. its own or we may have to catch the villains that did this to turn him back" Recovery girl replied. "You mean might be stuck like this forever" Todoroki asked. "Not forever just for a while".
Deku POV
I saw the look on Todoroki face he did not look very happy about this. "Thanks for the Information Recovery girl" I said waving good bye. I scooped up Todoroki and we started making our way back to the dorms. When we arrived everyone was in the common room watching a movie. "Hey guys" I said as I waved to everyone with my free hand. "What took you long we want to see baby Todoroki some more" Mina said. She then came over to where I was standing. "Hi Todoroki" she said. As I Todoroki down.
Todoroki's POV
"Hi" I said. The next thing I knew there was a crowd of girls surrounding me. "Can I pick you up" Mina asked. I was unsure about but I nodded. "He so cute" Hagakure said. "And so small" gushed Uraraka. I kind of like this attention. Everyone was so nice and friendly. But eventually I wanted to go back to Midoriya. When Tsu finally put me down. I walked back over to Midoriya. "Awww that adorable"Mina said. Midoriya blushed as we started to go to his room.