Infiltrating U.A

Deku's POV
Did Uraraka call me by my first name? That's really weird I thought to myself. As I laid down to go sleep my mind was racing. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. But what is that wasn't Uraraka. That thought scared me. I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if somebody that wasn't Uraraka was in the dorms. So to reassure myself I promised to investigate in the morning.

Time Skip to Morning

Todoroki's POV
After Midoriya and I ate breakfast and got dressed we began the walk to school. But as we were walking we heard someone yelling after us. "HEY wait up" the voice yelled. It was Uraraka. Strange I thought her and lida normally walk to school together. Midoriya slowed down so she could catch up. "Hey Izuku" "Hey Todoroki" she said. "How come you didn't walk with lida today" Midoriya asked. "Oh umm I accidentally overslept"Uraraka said. When we were about to arrived at the classroom Uraraka's phone rang. She told us to go ahead without her.
Toga's POV
I woke up to my phone beeping. I groaned I forgot since I was technically a student that meant I hade to get up and go to school. I went through the brown haired girl's closet and phone and extra uniform. I brushed some my hair and went to see what I could have for breakfast. I ended up grabbing a pop tart on my way out the door. When I started walking I noticed a certain green haired cutie walking with a toddler in his arms. "HEY wait up" I shouted trying to catch up with them. Izuku turned around and when saw me he started to slow down. After I finally caught up and said hello to him and Todoroki. He asked " why didn't you walk with lida today". I had to quickly come up with an believable excuse. "Umm I accidentally overslept" I said. It seemed like he believed it so we spent the rest of the walk happily chatting. When we were almost to the classroom my phone rang. I told Izuku and Todoroki to go on without me and that I would catch up with them later. I ran to girls bathroom to answer my call. "Hello" I said. "Why aren't you back yet" Shigaraki said through the phone. "You could have easily have grabbed the brat last night" He said. " I'm working on it" I told him. Then I heard someone entering the bathroom so I hung up and ran out.