Day 6: Friday

Countdown: 1 day remaining
Todoroki's POV
I can't believe it I'll only be like this for one more day I thought to myself. I woke up for some reason and couldn't go back sleep. It was only 5 o'clock in the morning so I just layed awake thinking. The thought kinda of made me sad. I decided to think about some else. At least I'll be able to fully control my emotions again. Eventually though my mind started drifting and I fell asleep.
Midoriya POV
I woke up a little later than usual. I looked at my phone and saw the date. It was Friday the last day before Todoroki would be back to normal. Todoroki woke up shortly after me. Then we went down to breakfast. "Hey guys" Mina said waving at them. "Oh hey Mina" I said yawning. She then came over and whisked Todoroki out of my arms. " W-What are you doing" are you doing I asked surprised. Todoroki seemed surprised too even though he didn't say anything. "Well the girls and I were thinking since this is the last will see if little Todoroki then we should make the most of it" Mina said. "Well you should at least ask Todoroki first" I said. "Todoroki do want too hangout with me and the rest of the girls Today" Mina asked. Todoroki just nodded then yawned. He then laid his head on Mina shoulder. I wonder why he's so quiet Today I thought to myself. I figured while there hanging out I would put the finishing touches on my gift to Todoroki.
Todoroki POV
I really would have rather went with Midoriya. But I decided he needed a break. Besides I still kinda tired anyway. Mina asked me what I wanted to eat. Then began fixing me some pancakes. After breakfast she helped me get dressed. Then the other girls came downstairs. We played and the whole time they were telling me how cute I was. It was actually a lot of fun. I had begun to forget about Midoriya. I was surprised when a little bit later when Toykoyami and dark shadow came to play again. Toykoyami said that it was dark shadow idea. Later when Midoriya was helping me get ready for bed he told me had a surprise for me. He brought out something square that was wrapped like a Christmas present. I opened it and saw it was a photo book. It had pictures of everything we had done together over the past few weeks. "Do you like it" Midoriya asked. "It's love it"I said. "Now I won't be sad anymore and I can always think of the fun times we had together" I said hugging Midoriya.

Authors note
There is one more chapter left. Also this story had reached 4K reads. I don't know what to say. Wait yes I do thank you guys so much.