Going to School

Todoroki's POV
Breakfast was embarrassing I couldn't even eat with out help. But at least only Midoriya was there. After we ate breakfast Midoriya helped me put on my uniform. Yaoyorozu had made me one that was just my size. On the walk to school I got started to get tired. But Midoriya was nice enough to carry me the rest of the way. It was really nice how much he cared about me. As we walked down the hallway to class people were whispering and staring at me. So I tried to hide my face in Midoriya shirt.
Deku's POV
During breakfast I noticed Todoroki struggling with his utensils. I offered to help him. He excepted but he seemed embarrassed about it. Then I helped him get dressed. I packed him a bag of stuff he would probably need for the day like snacks some toys. Then we walked to school. After walking for about two minutes I noticed that Todoroki looked like he needed a break. So I decided to carry him the rest of the way. I feel kind of bad for him. He can't do basically anything with help. So I try to things as easy as possible for him. As we were walking down the hallway to class people were staring and whispering. But now I had gotten use to it and just ignore them. I think Todoroki got embarrassed because his face turned a deep shade of red. Then he buried his face into my shirt. When we got to class I put Todoroki in his seat and sat his bag nearby. I asked Yaoyorozu, Sato, and Uraraka to keep an eye on him since they sit near him. I explained how if he needed anything it was probably in the bag I packed.
Todoroki POV
When Midoriya put me down I didn't want him to go. I guess he could tell because he said "you won't be alone Yaoyorozu, Sato and Uraraka and here".I guess he could tell I wasn't really convinced. So he said "don't worry Todoroki I'll be right over there in my seat." That made me fill a little bit better. Just then mr Aizawa walked. And Midoriya hurried over to his seat.
Today you guys will be going back to TKL. "The place we came up with our ultimate moves"Kaminari asked. "Yes we need to work on how you handle rescue situations" Aizawa replied. "Who will be the person getting rescued then" asked Iida. "Todoroki will if he feels up to it" he said looking at me. I nodded my head to show I was ok with the idea.