Monday pt 2

Deku's POV
Todoroki slept the whole way to the aquarium. When we finally got there it was about 10 o'clock. Since it was a Monday there wasn't that many people. After we got inside mr Aizawa explained the rules. "Everyone is to stay together and whoever is not back at the bus by 3:00 will be left. I picked Todoroki so he would be able to see fish. As we walked Present Mic basically narrated everything we saw. Todoroki was fascinated with all the different kinds of fish.
Todoroki POV
I had never been to an aquarium before so I had no idea what to expect but this was amazing. They had so many different types of fish. I wish I had actually got to do this when I was a real little kid. We took a short break for lunch around 12 then we went to see the sharks. "Hey Kirishima look it's you" Kaminari said pointing to one of the sharks. "Very funny dude" Kirishima said. Later on we went and saw some dolphins which was one of my favorite parts. By then it was time to head back to the bus.
Deku's POV
When we got back on the bus I asked Todoroki if he had fun. He nodded and smiled. Then said "Thank you for bringing me here Midoriya". And then he gave me a hug. I let Todoroki borrow my phone since his was dead from taking pictures. So he wouldn't get bored. Meanwhile I was thinking about how things would be Todoroki got back to not normal. I wanted give him something that would remind him of how much fun we had. It was about 5 o'clock when we got back. So there still plenty of time to think of an idea. I spent the rest of the day pondering what I could give Todoroki. Hmm maybe I could buy him something I thought.

OMG 😱 Guys Thank you so much
I can't believe it 2k reads

OMG 😱 Guys Thank you so much I can't believe it 2k reads