Day 4: Wednesday

Countdown: 3 day remaining
Deku's POV
I woke up very early thinking about my present for Todoroki. Since I wanted to give Todoroki a photo book. I realized I needed pictures. So I started scrolling through my phone to see if I had any. The only ones I had were the ones I took of Todoroki at the aquarium. But I knew there was someone I could ask for help. But since it was only 6:30 in the morning I went back to sleep.
Time Skip to 10:30
Deku's POV
I woke up again for the second but actually got up this time. Todoroki then began to wake up too. I picked him up and carried him downstairs to get some breakfast. When we got downstairs I noticed Mina sitting at the table taking to Uraraka. I sat Todoroki in a chair and quickly fixed him some food. To distract him. "Guys you remember that present I want to give to Todoroki" I asked them. They nodded in response. "Well I need some help" " You guys haven't taken any picture of Todoroki have you" I asked. "You've come to the right place Mina said. She had a bunch of pictures. Ones from school some from the aquarium some from the mall yesterday. "Wow these are great" I said. "Uh Mina why do you have all these pictures of Todoroki" Uraraka asked. "I couldn't help it he's so cute" Mina said. "Anyway you'll probably want a few more pictures like in different places" Mina said.
"Yeah your right" I said. "I have an idea why don't we take to some fun places and take pictures". Uraraka suggested. "That's sounds like a great idea" I said. I looked over at Todoroki he was focused out trying to eat his breakfast without making a mess.
Todoroki's POV
After I finished my breakfast Midoriya helped me get dressed. He told me that we I was going to have fun Today. First we went to the park. Uraraka and Mina took turns pushing me on the swings. Midoriya looked like he was watching for something the whole time. Then we went to an ice cream shop. Which I hadn't really had ice cream before. I ended up getting something called Neapolitan. Which was actually three different flavors together. It tasted really good. After that we ended up heading back to the dorms. I had to admit I had a pretty fun day. And it seemed like Mina, Uraraka and Midoriya did too.