Distracting Toga pt 2

Deku's POV
Toga was going to go over to Todoroki and I didn't want her and anywhere near him so I pulled her back. I had to quickly think of something to distract. "Hey umm I wanted to ask you something" I said. I can't believe I'm actually about to say this I thought to myself. "Would you like to go out sometime" I asked. Toga got so excited she started jumping around in excitement. Then Todoroki walk over to us. "Midoriya will you play with me" Todoroki said. Which put me in a real dilemma. I wouldn't want to make Todoroki sad by not playing with him. I've found out the longer Todoroki is like this the more Toddler like he becomes and the harder it is for him to act normal. If I went to play with Todoroki Toga would surely want to come along. Luckily Mina, Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu came to my rescue.
Mina's POV
We thought Midoriya was having trouble with Toga so we sent Todoroki over to save him. Which I guess didn't help the situation. So me Yaoyorozu, and Tsuyu decided to go help him. We started to have a conversation and while that was going on Midoriya and Todoroki were able to slip away. "Hey whose your favorite" I asked. I was sure Toga would want to talk about herself. "My favorite is the hero killer stain" she said. "My favorite is Himiko Toga" I said. That made her smile. That I guess she thought I missed.
Uraraka's POV
We arrived at school with about 5 minutes before classes started. Bakugo and Kirashima helped to recovery girl office. "Are you sure you'll be ok" Kirishima asked. "Yea" I told him.
"Take care of yourself round face" Bakugo said to me as he left. I limped into recovery girls office. "What happen to you dear"recovery girl asked. "I was attacked by a villain at the park" I explained. Recovery girl examined me and it turn out I had sprained my ankle. And lost a pretty good amount of blood.
Kirishima's POV
On the way to class we saw Mr. Aizawa. We explained to him about Uraraka and what had happened to her. But when we walked in class I saw Uraraka talking to Tsuyu, Mina, and Yaoyorozu. I was very confused on what was going on. That couldn't be Uraraka even If recovery girl healed her really quickly we would have met her in the hallway