Deku's birthday special

Authors note
So since today deku's birthday I decided to do like a birthday special. This won't impact the Actual story though. And in case you were wondering Todoroki is still a Toddler

July 14 (no ones point of view)
Everyone was downstairs in the common planning Deku's surprise party. Besides Deku of course. He was already asleep after a long day of training.
Todoroki's POV
As I walked down the stairs to get water I overheard my classmates say something about a party for Midoriya. "Okay the last thing job we need someone for is decorating"Uraraka said. "How about Hagakure and Sero". "There the only other ones who need some to do" Mina said. "Wait but who's going to distract Midoriya" Karminari asked. I walked over and asked "can I help"? "Sure you can"Mina said. "You can me help me distract Deku until it's time for the party" Uraraka said. "Also can one of you get me some water please" I asked. "I can"said Mina. As she got me some water Uraraka went over everyone jobs again. "Mina can you take me back up to Midoriya room" I asked after I finished my water. "Sure" she said then she picked me up and carried me to Midoriya's room. I tapped Midoriya to wake him up. He picked and put me beside him in the bed. Then we both went to sleep
Deku's POV
I woke to my alarm going off. I got up and put on my uniform. After I dressed Todoroki we went downstairs to get some breakfast. This is so weird the dorms are a like a ghost town today. I hadn't seen anybody this morning. After Todoroki and I finished breakfast I backed Todoroki stuff and we started the walk to school. "Oh yeah I almost forgot happy birthday Midoriya" Todoroki said giving me a hug. "Awww thanks Todoroki" I said.
The school day went by in a blur. Nothing particularly interesting happen until I was about to head back to the dorms. "Uraraka do you want to walk back to the dorms with me"
I asked. "Its such a beautiful day why don't we take a walk through the park first" Uraraka said. " Sure" I said.
Todoroki's POV
When we got the park Uraraka whispered to me " we've got to distract Deku until 4:00". I nodded to show I understood. It wasn't hard to distract Midoriya. He and Uraraka spent most of the time talking about Training stuff. But at 3:40 Midoriya said we should probably head back to the dorms. Uraraka looked at me worried but I told her that I had a plan. When we got to the park exit I said that I had to use the bathroom. Which was all the way on the other side of the park. I didn't really have to but I knew it was about a 10 minute walk to the other side. So just walking to the bathroom and back who take about 20 minutes. When we finally arrived at the dorms it was 4:20. When we got there everyone yelled surprise. "You didn't think we forgot did you" Uraraka said.

Deku's POV
I was really surprised when I walked into the dorms. I didn't expect to see all my classmates and even All Might, Mr Aizawa, and my mom. "This is the best birthday party ever" I said. "Wow there even an All Might birthday cake". The party ended up being so much fun even Kacchan even came up to me and said "happy birthday you damn nerd".