Good news

Deku's POV
The next day we found out we had been given the next week off of school. So we could relax and take our mind off of the chaotic day we had yesterday. Todoroki and I had been told to report to school. I thought it would probably be to talk about the situation but when we arrived at U.A recovery girl was waiting for us. "I want to run a few more test on Todoroki" she said. We followed to her office and I once again put Todoroki on the white nurses office bed. After she finished testing Todoroki she said "I have some good news". "Todoroki will only this for one more week" she explained. After we left recovery girls office I asked Todoroki was he was excited that he was going to be back to normal soon . He didn't answer. I asked him again he just gave nodded his head.
Todoroki's POV
When I heard recovery girl say I would only be this way for another week I was shocked. Part of me was happy and another part of me was kinda sad. I mean I guess in some way I would kind of miss being this small. I was so lost in thought I didn't even know we had left recovery girls office. When Midoriya called my name I came back to reality. "Are you excited that your going to be back to normal soon" he asked. I just nodded my head yes. When I'm reality I had no idea how I felt.
Deku's POV
On the walk back to the dorms Todoroki was very quiet. Quieter than usual. So I decided that I would try make this Todoroki's best week ever. When we got back to the dorms I asked Todoroki if he wanted to play. He said he was tired. So I let him lay in room and take a nap. Then I went down to the common area and told everyone about what recovery girl said. "Awww" the girls said. "We'll have to spend as much time with mini Todoroki as possible" Mina said. "Good now he won't be hogging all the girls attention" said Mineta. But everybody just ignored him. "Anyway" I said. "I think we should try and make sure Todoroki has a lot of fun this week" I said. "Because I think he may miss being this just a little" I explained. "So what's the plan Mina asked.

Authors note
So since the book is coming to an end soon I wanted to ask if you guys had any ideas of how class 1-A could spend the week with Todoroki