Day 2: Monday pt 1

Countdown: 5 days remaining

Deku's POV
Apparently Todoroki had a lot of fun with Tokoyami and dark shadow because he was so tired when I got back he all he wanted to do was go to bed. Today I had a very fun surprise for him. I planned to take him to the local aquarium. I remember him telling me how he's never been to a zoo or aquarium before. So I figured he have this would be a great time to take him. After all little kids love animals. Of course we wouldn't go by ourselves of course the rest of class is coming to. And because the teachers are still worried about the villains Mr.Aizawa and Present mic are coming too.
Todoroki's POV
I woke to be shaken lightly by Midoriya. I rubbed my eyes and tiredly asked "is it time for school". "No but we're going somewhere special". I sat up and looked at the clock it said 7:00 AM. Midoriya picked me up then proceeded to help me get dressed. Then we went downstairs to get breakfast. It was very chaotic. Everyone was rushing for some reason. Midoriya sat me down at the table while he fixed the cereal I had asked for. "Why is every one rushing" I asked Uraraka who was sitting next to me. "Because mr.Aizawa said that if weren't on the bus by 8 o'clock than he was leaving. I was about to ask where were we going when she quickly left to but up her dishes after quickly scarfing down her cereal. Midoriya sat my cereal in front of me and I began eating still wondering where we were going. He sat beside me and had some cereal too but he didn't seem in a hurry. When we were done he picked me up and went to his room and grabbed his yellow school bag. Then we met with the class at the bus. I sat in the back with Midoriya of course. "How long will it take to get wherever we're going" I asked. "It will take about 2 hours" he said. Then mr. Aizawa said" it's 8 o'clock is everyone here"? Everyone looked around I noticed we were missing Kaminari. Then we heard some running up to the bus and shouting. "WAIT DON'T LEAVE YET" the voice said. The bus doors opened then the person climbed inside. It was Kaminari. "That wasn't funny guys" he said breathing heavily. "What took you so long" Kirishima asked. "You guys left me and I had no idea where the bus was" Kaminari said. "Kaminari just sit down"mr. Aizawa said sounding very tired.