Day 3: Tuesday

Countdown: 4 days remaining
Deku's POV
It was getting closer and closer to Saturday. And I wanted to give Todoroki something to remember all the fun we had. So Today I plan on going looking for the perfect gift for him. This morning when I woke up Todoroki was gone. I looked around and started to get worried. What if he tried to go down stairs but he fell I thought. Then I heard a door open. "Midoriya" someone said. I looked up and saw Todoroki.
Todoroki POV
I woke up and had the urge to use the bathroom so I quietly slipped out of the room. I figured Midoriya wouldn't wake up until I got back anyways. When I was back Midoriya was mumbling and looking worried. "Midoriya" I said confused. His worried melted into relief.
"What's wrong" I asked. "Well when I woke up you were gone." "And I started to worry about you" He said his face red from embarrassment. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. "Sorry I made you worry" I said. Then we headed down stairs to eat breakfast. I climbed into a chair and sat down at the table. "We should go somewhere today" Mina. "What do you mean?" "We just went to the aquarium" Kaminari said. "I mean somewhere like the mall" "I just don't wanna stay here all day" Mina said. "That's sound like fun" Yaoyorozu said. Midoriya then brought me the pancakes I had asked for.
Deku's POV
As I was fixing Todoroki and myself some pancakes I overheard my classmates conversation. "So who in" Mina asked. "I am" Uraraka. "Me too" Kaminari said. The rest class agreed to go too. Well except Kacchan but Kirishima said he would try and convince him. After breakfast everyone left to get ready. I helped Todoroki get dressed. This time the teachers said we could go alone since their were no mishaps yesterday. When we got to the mall everyone began to split up. We all agreed to meet up at the entrance of the mall in 2 hours. I ended up with being left with Uraraka, Mina and obviously Todoroki. I explained to them quietly how I wanted to fine something for Todoroki. They said they would help me fine something for him. First we went into a kids store. But then I decided the gift should be something normal sized Todoroki would enjoy. We went to several different stores and still didn't find anything. But at least Todoroki was having fun looking around. We decided to try one last store. As I looked around I noticed a photo book. Which gave me a great idea. I told Mina and. Uraraka and they agreed. The alarm on my phone had begun going off. So we headed back to the entrance to meet back up with everyone. Today had been successful. I knew what I was going to give Todoroki.