Training excise

Todoroki's POV
I said yes to excise because because it not like I could do much else. "Anyway" Mr. Aizawa continued. "You will be split into to two groups villains and heroes " he explained.

Time Skip- brought to by Mineta being a perv and getting tongue slapped by Tsu

Deku's POV
My team was the last one to go. The other teams had already gone. So we learned that people on the hero's teams were graded on how well they saved Todoroki and if they made sure he wasn't scared. And if he was to comfort him. The people on the Villains team were graded how long they were able to keep Todoroki with them. Mina and I are the heroes while Kacchan and Uraraka are the villains. "Mina we should try and come up" I said. "Ok what do you we should do"? She asked. "Well Todoroki will mostly likely be with Uraraka" I explained. "So we should probably split up". "I'll distract Bakugo since he'll probably be expect you" Mina said.
Todoroki's POV
"You stay here with half and half" Bakugo said to Uraraka. I don't know if it's because I'm so small or maybe just because I'm kid again but Bakugo seems scary. "Shouldn't we come up with a plan first" She shouted after him. Just then I saw a flash of green light. The next thing I knew I was in Midoriya arms. I heard explosions in the distance. The Sound kept getting closer and closer. Until I heard someone shout "DEKU" . It was Bakugo. He snatched me right out of Midoriya's. I couldn't help but start to cry. "HERE round face you take him" Bakugo said practically throwing me into Uraraka's arms. I was still crying which made it hard for Uraraka to try and sneak around. She stopped behind a rock and tried to calm me down. But it was no use. Then again I was being whisked away into another person's arms. It was Midoriya again. It felt really good to be back in his arm. This time I wouldn't let anyone to take me away from my Midoriya.
Deku's POV
As Kacchan took Todoroki out of my arms and gave him to Uraraka Mina came to help me. She and Bakugo were fighting I noticed Uraraka and Todoroki behind a rock. It wasn't hard with Todoroki crying. When Uraraka was distracted with Todoroki I swiped him out of her arms. Escaping Uraraka was easy enough even with her lightening up her clothes she still couldn't catch to me. As soon as I got back to our safe spot I heard the timer go off. Which meant the excise was over.