The League

Deku's POV
After the training excise Todoroki was still a little shaken up. He didn't want me to leave him to do almost anything. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

The league of Villain base (a few days earlier)
"So Toga how did it go"Shigaraki asked. "Well I wasn't able to get Midoriya or Bakugo but I was able to get Todoroki" Toga said. "Well that's better than nothing"Shigaraki said. "What's the point of this without Bakugo or Midoriya"
Dabi asked. "The point is one of the strongest members of class is a defenseless toddler" Shigaraki explained. "So what's your plan Tomura" Kurogiri asked. My plan is to wait till class 1-a has its guard then grab Todoroki, Midoriya and Bakugo"Shigaraki answered.

Back to current time (everyone is at the dorms)
Deku's POV
Todoroki and I were hanging out in my room when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw Mina. "Me and the rest of the girls were talking and decided that you could use a break" Mina said. "Well as long as it's ok with Todoroki" I said. "Hey Todoroki do you want to hang out with Mina and the rest the girls" I asked him. "I guess so" Todoroki said. I gave him a hug a told him that I would see him later.
Todoroki's POV
I didn't really want to go. But I felt like I was being kinda of a burden to Midoriya. Mina picked me up and carried me to the common room. Where the rest of the girls were. "Any ideas on where we should take Todoroki" Mina asked. "How about to the ice cream shop" Hagakure suggested. "Or the park" Tsu said.
Uraraka came over to me and asked me which place I wanted to go. It didn't really matter to me so I just said the park.

Authors note
Sorry this chapter is shorter than usual but next chapter should be longer. Also thank you guys so much for 230 reads.