She's acting kinda strange

Uraraka's POV
We decided to take Todoroki to the park then get ice cream later. When we got to the park Todoroki wanted to swing so I offered to push him. After pushing him for a while I had to use the bathroom. So Tsu took over pushing Todoroki. After I came out of the bathroom someone grabbed me and stabbed something into my leg. It was Toga. I tried to fight her but I was weakened from her taking so much of my blood. Toga smiling at me was the last thing I remember seeing before passing out.
Toga's POV
The plan was to wait until class 1-a guard was down. I was afraid we would have to wait for weeks. But Today when we noticed the girls of class 1-a with Todoroki without any pro heroes. We knew this would be the perfect time to take action. I watched them take turns playing with Todoroki for a while. Then I noticed the brown haired girl who's blood I took at the training camp going to the bathroom. When she came out I grabbed and stabbed and began collecting her blood. I then called Kurogiri and asked him to come and get her. He said he would get her later. So for the time being I decided to hide her in a huge bush. Luckily nobody was around. Then I turned into the brown haired girl. I skipped over to Todoroki and Tsu.
Todoroki's POV
When Uraraka came back she was skipping. Which I thought was weird but I shrugged it off. Throughout the rest of the time at the park Uraraka seemed to be acting kind of weird. Tsuyu seemed to noticed too. When we left the park it was beginning to get dark. So that meant no ice cream but I was getting tired anyway. Uraraka wanted to carry me but when I was in her arms something felt off. So I judged walked with Tsuyu instead. As we were walking Tsuyu asked me if I noticed how weird Uraraka had been acting. I told I had noticed. When we got back to the dorms I Midoriya was really happy to see me. I think he may have even missed me. After we ate dinner Midoriya noticed how tired I was and took me to his room to help me into my pajamas. Uraraka stopped by to talk to Midoriya. She didn't seem to be acting weird anymore. But when she left she said something that I never heard her say before "Goodnight Izuku".