🍁01🍁

Soyeon's parents got divorced and her long lost twin contacted her to live with him. Soyeon believed that none of her parents would want to claim her so her brother does instead. She had always hated her family. Her parents always fought and her brother ran away from home, leaving her alone when she was 10.

Growing up alone taught her to be a tough, independent girl. Nobody dares to touch or mess with her. That was for her previous school. Now that she has moved out to live with her twin, she has to transfer school. And all she hoped for was no disturbance or at least less drama.

When It's too late
It becomes irreversible

Soyeon was waiting for her twin at the roadside near where she used to live. The reason she agreed to move in with her brother was because she had enough of her childish parents. And yes she had more faith in her brother than her parents.

Her parents were still arguing in the house when she was leaving with her luggage. As if she cared, or they cared, she left the house without final goodbyes.

Soon, a taxi stopped right in front of her. A tall lean guy got out from the passenger's seat and approached her. As fierce as her look, she watched her brother take her luggage and put it at the boot of the taxi. Well built curves were visible through his clothing.

He has grown up well after all these years. She snapped into reality when Sangyeon closed the boot. Without any greeting, she entered the back of the car.

Sangyeon scrunched his nose and got in the front passenger seat. The journey to his place was engulfed in silence.

It's a Lonely night
Where I hide my heart

"I can take one." Soyeon finally spoke when she realized she brought a little too much for Sangyeon to carry all.

"Oh? Oh, okay sure." Sangyeon was grateful that she said something.

He then led to his studio apartment and showed her around the small place. Despite her fierce appearance, she hummed in response whenever her brother made a point. It's more spacious than I thought.

He then carried her stuff slowly to the upper floor which was the only 'room'

"Are we sleeping together?" She bluntly asked that his eyes widened.

He shook his head vigorously and chinned down the living room. "I'll be sleeping there, no worries I've always been sleeping there these days since I'm too lazy to walk up the stairs."

If you say so. "Okay." She replied and plopped on her bed.

"Let me know if you need anything, I'll be just down there." Sangyeon said and she hummed in response once again with her eyes tight shut.

She was really tired dealing with her unreasonable parents. She knew her brother had no ill intention but sometimes she can't help but to feel hatred towards her brother for leaving her alone when they were 10.

Watching her for a brief, Sangyeon let out an inaudible sigh and walked downstairs. He sat at the edge of the sofa and looked up where his sister was at. It's only a matter of time, I'll wait, and I'm sorry.

🐿️It's uncomfortable but time will heal at least (hope)🐿️