🍁Epilogue🍁

They had finally graduated from high school and are now on different paths. Some had already started their career while some went to college in the academy of their interest.

"Soyeon, help me." Hyungseo nudged her side.

Thanks to their passion, they have become besties and even attended the same academy of design. Hyungseo also joined her as a freelancer and collaborated for big projects together.

"Give me a moment." She muttered as she was focused on her artwork.

She then averted her gaze and jaw dropped. "Is this supposed to be Changmin and me?"

Hyungseo evilly laughed. "You could tell, good job." He praised.

She scrunched her nose. "Changmin looks way cuter though."

"Hey, my drawing is cute okay!" He argued, defending his artwork.

"Ughhh I miss him." She groaned after caressing Changmin that Hyungseo drew.

"Why don't we visit him later after this lesson? Since pretty much we have 3 hours of break and we're gonna die from waiting." He suggested and she grinned.

"Good idea."

Chic Soyeon is still the chic her just that she will put her guard down only when she's with the boyz.

Heart is throbbing
You come towards me

The besties entered a 5-star buffet restaurant which belonged to Changmin's parents. Changmin had started working as a chef ever since he graduated and he looks even manlier to Soyeon.

After putting their bags down, they began to walk to Changmin's section to surprise him.

"Wait..." Soyeon mumbled as she fished out her phone. Soft smile creeped up on her face as she prepared to take some good shots of her boyfriend cooking from some angles.

Hyungseo speechlessly laughed. "Are you done yet?" He became impatient as he grew hungry.

He dragged her and made their appearance in front of Changmin. Changmin had his eyes wide and waved frantically at his girlfriend.

"Where are you guys seated at?" Changmin asked as he multi-tasked on his cooking.

"Right by the window." Hyungseo replied. "Your girlfriend is all over the heels for you~" He added, teasing the shy girlfriend.

"Shut up." She hissed and turned her heels walking the other direction for some food.

Changmin chuckled at her reactions. "I'll catch up with you guys later."

Hyungseo nodded his head and went to get food then joined Soyeon back at their table full of food. They took their own sweet time to savour as much food as they could during the 2 hour buffet.

After seemingly quite some time, Changmin came over. "I'm only on a 15 mins break so let me hold you." He scooted his chair closer to Soyeon and hugged her by her waist then rested his head on her shoulder.

Hyungseo cringed despite witnessing their skinships countless times. Soyeon patted her boyfriend's head as she continued munching on her food then when she noticed Hyungseo's scrunched face, she almost choked on her food.

"Yah, stop making that face and get yourself a girlfriend." Soyeon said.

Hyungseo rolled his eyes. "Joonyoung is mine. My Bae."