🍁20🍁

The fresh couple went to cafe hopping as part of their first date. Bold of you to assume that they were awkward cause most of the time they bickered at the silliest thing. Who would have thought the bad boy and chic girl would be this childish?

"Oh rightttt, there's this movie just out recently! Let's watch it, hmm?" Changmin beamed.

He was so effortlessly cute that Soyeon just nodded her head. "What movie though?" She asked as she took a bite on her ice cream.

"Peninsula." He grinned.

She was stunned. Oh how she hates gruesome things. She gave him a slight shake notifying him that she does not want to watch.

And he slumped down in his seat. "I'll protect you, please?"

"Fine." She huffed as she avoided his cute puppy eyes. "Looks like I'll be sleeping with Sangyeon tonight." She mumbled to herself.

His ears perked up. "Uhm why?"

She waved her hands. "You heard nothing."

"Silly." He chuckled and wiped stained ice cream at the corner of her mouth. "I can sleep with you if you want." He winked.

She grabbed the nearby tissue and threw it towards her boyfriend. "Stop it."

He sure does love to tease his girlfriend, though he hated cringey stuffs but seeing Soyeon's reactions made him do more.

Why are you brushing against my hands
Why are you shaking like this

Fingers locked, they found their way to the nearest cinema to watch the movie Changmin had been dying to watch.

"Oh?" He made a sound then suddenly brought Soyeon behind a pillar.

"Who are you hiding from?" She asked as she followed his eyes.

"That bitch." He pointed to a tall slim curvy girl linking arms with a seemingly rich man with branded clothings.

"Who is she?"

"Sangyeon's ex-girlfriend." He then turned to his girl and grabbed both of her shoulders. "Don't ever show up in front of her, get it?"

She blinked her eyes in slight confusion. "I don't even know her?" She answered, more like questioning.

"Ah, right." He scratched his head. "Dumb me, then why are we hiding even..." He softly muttered earning, speechless laughs from his girlfriend.

"Silly." She poked his dimple and he scrunched his nose.

"I swear I get it from you." He then went on to squish her cheeks.

"Yaish." She frowned with her pressed lips.

He giggled and they got out of their so called hideout to buy the movie tickets.

So what if it's just a dream
I'm gonna confess when I wake up again

Throughout the whole movie, Changmin had Soyeon in his arms and most of the time his girlfriend hid her face on his chest.

He stroked her head once in awhile with his eyes fixed on the big screen. Soyeon tried to focus on the movie but whenever gruesome scenes were shown, she would cling herself to her boyfriend.

Guess even the non clingy people would still be clingy in some circumstances *shrug*

After their movie date, Changmin sent her home and waited for Sangyeon to be back home from work before he could take his leave since Soyeon was afraid to be alone.

Sangyeon laughed the moment he heard of their date stories and told Changmin to stay over since it was pretty late anyways.

"Are you sure?" Changmin was so shocked upon hearing Sangyeon's approval.

"Just get my spare clothes and sleep with her. If she's going to fight with zombies in her dream, I won't sleep for the rest of the night." Sangyeon surrendered his sister for his sleep.

Changmin gasped silently. "Am I gonna get eyebags now?"

"Blame yourself for making her watch those kinds of movies." Sangyeon chuckled as he patted Changmin's shoulder.

"Didn't know you could be that mean, bro." Soyeon who overheard everything added her comment, glaring at her brother.

Sangyeon pulled out his tongue and went to have a quick wash up. Changmin waited for Sangyeon to be out so he could also wash up, taking turns in accompanying Soyeon.

Soyeon had already washed up earlier with Changmin singing by the door upon her request so she knows he is still there.

Afterwards, the couple went upstairs and fell asleep the moment they lied on the bed since they were too exhausted from the long day.

🐿️ Silly couple 🐿️

➶➶➶➶➶ ©ғʟᴜғғʏʀɪᴄ ➷➷➷➷➷
Tinder ⚘ Kim Sunwoo is up!
Come and check out ♡