🍁22🍁

Finals were just around the corner and the boyz were scattering around the twin's place, lazily studying their asses off. Changmin groaned the moment Soyeon caught him using his phone sneakily.

"5 minutes, hmm?" He begged and she rolled her eyes.

"Just join the rest below." She chinned downstairs. In another word, she gave him the chance to take a short break from studying.

He beamed, letting out his dolphin squeal. He gave a quick peck on her cheeks and ran down, joining his friends.

She stifled a laugh and continued with her studying.

I'm gonna cross that line starting with me first
You break your rules

Time flew real fast and they have all had their finals. Once again, they were all scattering around the twin's place in brainstorming their short getaway before taking different paths of life.

"Where should we go?" Youngjae started.

"Jeju?" Haknyeon's eyes lit.

"How many off days can you take?" Joonyoung asked Sangyeon.

"Uhhh... 5 days at most." Sangyeon replied.

Hyungseo clapped his hands. "That's good enough!"

"What about your work schedule?" Changmin asked his girlfriend.

"No projects at the moment." She shrugged.

"Cool, so 5 days to Jeju? Deal?" Chanhee planned out and they agreed unanimously.

Try pinching me
Although it's clear I can't believe it

Days later, they met at Gimpo airport for their flight to Jeju.

"Move." Hyunjoon commanded.

Soyeon felt it was familiar. Well Hyunjoon imitated the way she shooed him away during sports day. She pierced her eyes through Hyunjoon. (Chapter 13)

"Ahhh~ I wanna sit with Sangyeon~" He whined after getting such a response from her.

She sighed in defeat. "Where's your seat?"

"12B." He answered and she got up, letting the latter to sit beside her twin.

She found her way to Hyunjoon's seat and teased playfully. "You again?"

Changmin frowned and pulled her down. "What kind of girlfriend is this?"

She shrugged and he linked arms with her, shutting his eyes. "Goodnight~" He sang and leaned his head on her shoulder.

What a clingy boyfriend. A soft smile was plastered on her face as she fixed some strands of his hair. The fact that he only showed this side to her when they are alone got her all soft.

You shine dazzlingly, along with the dreams
You sparkle even more

Walking side by side, the couple was having their alone time in Jeju.

"Can't believe it has been 3 months since we dated." Changmin softly chuckled.

Soyeon smiled. "Time flew real fast."

He nodded. "My parents have been asking me to bring you back home."

She gasped in fear. "Really?"

"I told them to give us some time. Just let me know whenever you're ready okay?" He gently patted her head.

"Okay, thank you..." She muttered.

"Why?" He asked, paused in his tracks followed suit by his girlfriend.

"Just, you being nosy and eventually coming into my life. You are always there for me, I'm not sure if I'm too used to it and going to suffer in college."

He laughed at her honesty. "You're so adorable, you know that?" He ruffled her hair messily, receiving death glare from the latter. He giggled as he fixed her hair. "Sorry~"

Her eyes darted elsewhere. "Your enemy." She pointed at a small bug on his shirt.

He looked down to where she was pointing at and screamed in his dolphin pitch. He flicked it away and dust his hand.

She laughed at the hilarious sight of her boyfriend hating on bugs. "I should have recorded it but it's okay I'm sure I will see it more often." She shrugged.

"You." He called out and started chasing her.

He grabbed her by her waist and spun her around. She screamed and laughed before dizziness kicked in.

"Ugh I hate you so much." She groaned after he had put her on the ground.

"Of course, I'm your boyfriend afterall." He cupped her face and slowly leaned in for a deep kiss.

🐿️ Epilogue coming soon🐿️